Chapter 5

"Why the fuck are you following me?" Niall hissed lowly, keeping his gaze lowered down to his white vans. He was way too embarrassed to even look at his classmates anymore and all he really wanted to do right now was smoke some joint or maybe go around to some random club with Liam. Speaking of his best friend, he hadn't yet encountered him. Liam was not in the hallways, not in any of his classrooms and Niall just hoped he would find the brunette in the lunchroom where he was now heading.

"Isn't that what boyfriends do? Stick together," Zayn raised an eyebrow, the light smirk on his face pissing the blonde off to no limits as the tanned man bought both of his hands together and made a kind of joining motion by entwining his fingers. Niall wanted to chop those fingers off but he resisted the temptation, finding his eye fixed on the black ink tattoo draw on the back of Zayn's hand. He quickly averted his gaze away, focusing once again on the white shiny marbled floor.

"That's not what boyfriends do." The blonde rolled his eyes, opening the door to the lunchroom and without waiting for Zayn, he walked right inside, fully aware that the cafeteria had quietened down because of their entry. It bugged him how people were just so different all of a sudden. He was still the same Niall and to be really honest, even he didn't want anything to do with Zayn Malik, so why was he being treated like a bloody outcast all of a sudden?

"How would you know? You've never even had a boyfriend," The wide smirk playing on Zayn's lips was ticking Niall off but he didn't want to create a scene. What had happened in the classroom today was too much for him to take. Everybody had been watching his lips getting assaulted by his "boyfriend" and then the said guy was also proclaiming about how he wouldn't mind fucking Niall. It was horrible that the teacher was present and even though Zayn had been given a detention slip for his behavior, the Pakistani didn't seem at all bothered by it, which just added to Niall's annoyance.

"You don't need to be with someone to know how a relationship works," Niall huffed, walking towards the far end of the counter so he could pick a plate up. He joined the long line, keeping an eye out for his best mate. They always sat together at the table along side with Kylie and Kendall. The two sisters were very much fun to hang out with and even though, Niall still labelled Liam as his best mate, he knew that Kylie would always be his second best choice. Kendall was more like a mother to him and due to him being friends with Kendall Jenner, there was also the frequent visit paid to his table by Cara Delevingne, the head cheerleader and Kendall's girlfriend.

"Whatever you say kitten. Now grab your plate and let's just sit. I need a fucking smoke," Zayn ran a hand through his hair, biting his lips as he stared across the cafeteria and towards the bunch of girls sitting on the far corner, twirling their hair around in their finger. He resisted the temptation of wanting to go up there, pick the chick he liked the most, and fuck her senseless in the janitor's closet. Typical stuff but that's exactly how he rolled. He quickly turned his gaze around, eyes landing on Niall's ass looking so damn good in those jeans the blonde was wearing. Zayn had never thought of himself to be bisexual or gay, he was just Zayn Malik, the man who would do anything and anyone that looked beautiful. Niall fit right well in that category. He was actually on the top of Zayn's list. Niall was what one would define as 'beauty with brains' and he was damn sure that the blonde was a virgin. Which just means more tight ass to fuck for him.

"We are not sitting together. I'm going to sit with my friends and you're going back to whatever hell hole you came out of," Niall rolled his eyes, taking a slice of pizza from the lunch lady and giving her one of his signature bright smiles. He was always friendly with people, loved going out and just talking with people, making friends was one of Niall's hobbies. It was no surprise that all the lunch ladies and the cooks loved him so much. He was a good kid according to them.