Chapter 27

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked, stopping the bike right in front of Niall's house. He stared at the small building, contemplating whether he should accompany the blonde to his doorstep or leave him be. As tempting as the latter option seemed, Zayn just couldn't bring himself to leave the blonde alone. Not in the state that he was in. 

"I'll be fine once I eat and get some rest." Niall huffed, sighing slightly before turning around on his heels so that he was facing the duplex building. A part of him wanted to ask Zayn inside but with the way his mother had behaved this morning, it only seemed smart to walk inside alone, not stirring up any trouble. Keeping away from a certain Pakistani was the only way he knew how to avoid trouble. Before Zayn came into his life, blackmailing his way inside it, Niall had been quite a normal everyday child. He lied to his parents about minor things that every other kid made stories and lies about. But now, he was questioning his sexuality. It wasn't really that difficult. He was certain that if he wasn't gay, he was at least bisexual. The way his body reacted to Zayn was proof enough that he was attracted towards males. 

"If you say so." Zayn muttered, watching the blonde ring the doorbell and wait for it to be answered. In that time, he quickly parked his bike on the other side of the house, so it wouldn't be visible to Maura or any other members of the Horan family from the doorway. He sighed loudly, getting up from it and staring wide eyed and the wall and the tree bending towards the big window which provides a small difficulty but still leads towards Niall's room. He huffed, shaking his head before crooning his head to watch Niall enter the house and the door close behind him before jogging his way towards the wall on the other side. 

"The fucking things you do for love." The Pakistani grunted, hoisting himself up the wall after checking the surroundings to make sure that nobody in the neighborhood was watching him. He quickly climbed up the tree, bending his body over to knock on the shut window. After consistent knocking, the window finally opened, revealing a wide eyed blonde with his cheeks flushed and a neat lilac sweater covering his short frame. 

"What the fuck?" Niall screeched, slapping his mouth shut just as quickly before standing away from the window to allow Zayn to enter. He couldn't keep the smile from his lips as the raven haired man tumbled inside his bedroom, the tree branch shaking once he let it go.  It was a risky way to enter his room but as long as Zayn was unharmed and all his bones were intact, Niall couldn't give a shit about how risky the passage was. "I thought you were going to leave." 

"Yeah well, I'll leave once I'm assured that you're going to sleep and not overwork yourself." The Pakistani huffed,  getting rid of his jacket and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath it. He closed the window,  taking Niall's hands in his own and leading the blonde towards the bed. Zayn quickly sat on the edge of the mattress, situating Niall's body in such a way so that the blonde as standing, staring furiously at the ground while standing between Zayn's legs. 

Slowly, Zayn hooked his fingers on the blonde's sweater, lifting it over his head before tossing it to the side. He took the time to admire Niall's pale chest, carefully tracing a finger down the sensitive skin, lightly rubbing smooth circles on the blonde's nipples before hooking his fingers on the blonde's jeans. In one swift movement, he got rid of the denim and before he could reach for the boxers, Niall pushed him back on the bed. 

"Not so soon." The blonde whispered. 

"Hardly soon. I've been waiting for this way ever since I laid eyes on you." Zayn chuckled, tangling his fingers in the blonde's hair as Niall placed his hands on either side of the Pakistani's face, leaning down so their lips were touching each other's. He leaned forward, allowing his lips to touch Zayn's soft ones . Slowly, he placed the palm of his hand on Zayn's cheeks, feeling the rough masculine stubble that made him groan in pleasure for some reason.