Chapter 16

Niall groaned, turning on the other side as he reached for his pillows only for his hand to coincide with a hard chest. The blonde frowned in his sleep, moving the hand up and down, trying to understand why his pillow was goddamn rough and toned, and why the fuck was his heaving up and down so much. Carefully, he opened his eyes, body alert and heart thumping wildly in his chest as he saw Zayn's hazel eyes staring right back at him. 

"Good morning sunshine." The Pakistani smirked, reaching a hand forward to brush against Niall's blush covered cheeks, causing his smirk to widen. It was just so damn easy to get the boy into a blushing mess that Zayn half of the time didn't even have to do anything but just smirk or simply stare at Niall for way too long and he would get the much wanted results. 

"What's the time?" Niall croaked out, coughing at the roughness of his voice before getting out from under the covers. He took a look around in the room, feeling a bit drained as he remembered the events of the night before. He couldn't believe that so much had happened in just one night. He had learned a bit more about Zayn and clearly the boy was scheming something. On top of that, he had also gotten a mind blowing blowjob from the Pakistani. Now, Niall didn't exactly know what they were supposed to feel like but he felt good and Zayn looked like he really enjoying giving it as well so it didn't matter. To put cherry on the cake, he had also ended up inviting Zayn  in for a fucking cuddle. Who does that? Certainly not him. Not with Zayn at least. 

"It's 7:30. We missed the first period." Zayn yawned, stuffing his face into the pillow the blonde had been sleeping on. He inhaled deeply, loving the mixed smell of various kinds of fruits and something purely Niall. It made him feel calm for some instance. Niall tended to have that effect on him. Riling up his emotions and then calming them down just as easily. 

"Well I'm going to be attending the first one. Are you coming?" Niall raised an eyebrow, searching his wardrobe up for simple t-shirts, cringing when he realized that he hadn't even bothered changing the previous night. Shrugging to himself, the blonde got the t-shirt across his shoulders pulling it down before turning around and tossing a faintly loose one towards the tanned man. "Wear it. Let's go." 

"Bossy aren't you?" Zayn groaned, running a hand through his hair as he repeated Niall's actions, shrugging the t-shirt on. 

"Not really. You're just childish." Niall smirked, grabbing his bag pack. It wasn't particularly a matter of concern for him if he skipped a few days lectures. He was ahead of his class anyways and just missing out on a few lessons wasn't going to hurt him but he wasn't going to do that. Not when his parents were around and his mother was probably going to interrogate him all day long as to who the hell he brought home last night. That was one thing Niall didn't want. 

"Kitten -"

"We'll get something to eat in school. Now can we please hurry up and leave." The rushed whimper in the blonde's voice made Zayn frown. However rather than questioning him, the Pakistani quickly nodded, grabbing his jeans from the floor and quickly putting them on. He quickly grabbed his wrist watch from the bed side table, joining the Irishman who was standing by the door, a look of worry and concern on his face. He wanted to ask what was wrong but somehow, Zayn felt like he was intruding Niall's privacy. For some fucked up reason, he decided to just grab the keys of his car and follow the blonde downstairs, keeping his head low and not being his usual nosy self. 

"Niall, come over here please." The blonde froze at the strict instructions, his heart hammering in his chest. He wiped away the sweat gathering on his palms on the material of his jeans and without turning around to even stare at the face of his own parents, the boy called out pretty loudly.