Chapter 6

©BFFBNJ aka Brenda M. England 2011

**Warning this chapter has some sexual content in it.**

Enjoy<3>

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

Chapter 6

Zaphira woke up feeling disoriented and lethargic. It was as if she could feel her pulse in her ears. It was a constant pounding. She was laying on some kind of cold surface, but it was completely black in the room and she couldn't see anything at all. The silence was almost deafening. The only thing she could hear was her own breath and movements as she tried to feel around.

Where the hell am I at.

She was petrified. “Chloe?”  Zaphira whispered, praying that there was someone that could hear her. “Chloe?” She tried to whisper again. Oh my God were am I? She trembled with fright, “Chloe? Anyone? Hello someone?”

A dark voice penetrated her ears. “You will not find your sweet Chloe here I am afraid.”

She scurried away from where the voice was coming from. “Who...who are you?”  Zaphira stuttered.

“Who I am is of little importance at this moment beautiful Zaphira.” the strangers voice said as he was towered over her. The stranger's voice was some how familiar to her.

She drew her knees up into her chest and began to rock back and forth. ”What do you want with me?” Squinting her eyes as she attempted to focus and figure out where the voice was coming from.

“SILENCE!” he yelled. “I will be the one asking the questions and you young one will answer them.” He growled close to her ear as she flinched away. “Of what blood line are you from?”

Frowning, she had no clue what the hell this mad man was talking about and at the mention of blood, everything that happened last night came rushing into her thoughts. Did he, whoever he is, bite me?

“I SAID SILENCE.” He yelled again.

“But I didn't even say anything.” Anger began to boil in her veins.

Zaphira felt herself being thrown across the room and hitting a wall with a thud, managing to knock the wind right out of her. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she laid there trying to catch her breath.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” She shook her head in a state of total confusion. Blood line? What is this mad man rambling on about.

“Trying to make things difficult are you?” he snickered and from the sound of his voice she could tell he had came closer again. “Either you tell me what blood line you are or I am going to make you very...very...sorry. “ He breathed into her ear, "be warned, your disobedience will not be tolerated."

“I am trying to explain to you that I don't know what the HELL you are talking about. “

“Very well. Eventually you will break beautiful Zaphira." he chuckled," I will definitely enjoy breaking you. It is such a pity since you are very gorgeous. But I intend to make you mine and you will give me all that I ask of you. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. “ He grabbed the back of Zaphira's hair as he exposed her neck to him.

"Please just stop,” Zaphira pleaded to him.

The man ran his tongue down her neck, sending chills down her spine and making her skin crawl. That's when the strangers teeth pierced Zaphira's skin...again.