Chapter 4

©BFFBNJ aka Brenda M. England 2011

Please feel free to comment, vote or give advice if you see that I need work on something <3<3

 This is how I picture Octavian ------------------------> maybe just a lil bit more buff. But ya thats how I imagine him.

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

Chapter 4

Ow..ow..I moaned as I tossed and turned in my bed. Good lord, college life is no joke. All this partying puts you through the ringer. I felt like I had ran a marathon. My whole entire body was aching. The light was shinning in my window making me cringe as I tried to peak out the slits of my eyes. Ugh! I put the pillow over my head. Today was going to be a very long day if I didn't start feeling any better. Keeping my eyes closed I reach for my alarm to see what time it was. One o'clock? Shit you can't be serious. I sat up quickly..ow ya that was way to quick. My head screamed at me.

“Chloe?” I yelled praying this is the one day she was actually here in the afternoon. “Chloe are you here?” Oh, I seriously need some Tylenol or something. I grunted..OF COURSE she isn't here. I reached for the curtain of the window and closed it completely.

With that being done, I was finally able to open my eyes for more than two seconds. I stumbled into the bathroom, reaching in the medicine cabinet. Please let there be something in here for my head. SHIT..nothing. I was about to give up when, I looked down to find nothing but ,of course, a note from sweet Chloe. She always thinks of everything!

Hey Sugar!
I figured you would be in bad shape so I left you some ibuprofen on the bathroom sink. I am going to be later than normal today but I want to kick it at the nightclub tonight. Its Saturday and surely to be filled with hot guys! So rest and try to be ready at 9. I should be home by then at the latest.

~XOXO Chloe~

She always thinks of everything. I really am blessed to have a friend like her. I took the pain killers,used the bathroom and went right back to bed. I hope I feel up to going tonight, She remembered thinking before she drifted back off to sleep.

Zaphira woke up because she was freezing and it was dark already. SHIT.. She grabbed the clock of the nightstand, looking at the time. "OK good I have more than enough time." She ran her fingers through her hair and glanced around the room. Shivering she began to feel a draft, Glancing around the room, she seen a small breeze coming in through a crack in the window.

What the hell? She pulled the curtain up and shook her head completely confused. She knew that the window was closed earlier this morning because she had purposely shut the curtain when the sun was hurting her eyes. Nervously, she looked around, looking for anything out of place and grabbed the first thing that came to mind. The lamp that sat on her nightstand. Holding it tight as she began to quietly move around.

“Hello” Zaphira shakily said, “is anyone there?”

She quietly walked to the bathroom and peaked in the closets...no one. When she turned to go back to her bed she noticed a single black rose laying on her pillow. She let out a scream, so loud, the entire building must have heard her. Before she knew what was happening, people were trying to bang down her door.