Chapter 2

©BFFBNJ aka Brenda M. England 2011

Hey everyone! So how do you like it? What do you guys think of Chloe and Zaphira? I really want to hear what you have to say. Comment and vote please if ya like it. Or comment even if you don’t! I’m really anxious to hear what ya got to say!

Xoxox <3 brenda

Btw the video on the right is the song the show girls sang and danced to at NightHaven. ----->

As If Life Couldn't Get Any Worse

Chapter 2

It was about 11 pm when they got to the nightclub Nighthaven. There was a huge bouncer at the door, he read their ID's, passed them through some scanner and then finally let them in. It was just like the flier had described and then some. It was pretty dark inside there but it had disco lights all over the dance floor and at least 100 people crunched up on the dance floor getting down.

As we approached the bar, Zaphira felt like someone was looking at her. You know how you can like feel there eyes boring into your skin. Self conscious as she was, she began to look around trying to pin point where it was coming from. Zaphira grabbed Chloe's arm in shock, as she turned. There had to be at least twenty pairs of male eyes on them, a few glares from females too.

“Chloe, whys everyone looking at us like they are ready to pounce and eat us up?”  Zaphira started to feel nervous.

She giggled, but Zaphira surely didn't find this a bit funny. “ Zaphira, they are looking at us like that because we are the hottest bitches up in the club, duh!” She leaned in to order us some coctails.

 Zaphira searched the pairing eyes again, an eerie feeling ran down her spine. Maybe I am imaging things. She turned back to Chloe just as she received their drinks. Chloe grabbed them and turned around to face her.

She must have sensed Zaphira's reservation and nervousness. “Relax sugar, we look hot and we are going to eat this attention up. Just follow my lead and do what I do.”

Who was she to disagree, she had no experience at all when it came to clubbing it up. Zaphira nodded in agreement as they walked toward a high table near the dance floor. She pulled herself up into one of ths stools, crossing her legs as Chloe did, giving the guys a great look at her long legs.

Zaphira took a sip of the drinks, never tasting anything like it. Damn this is good, “Chloe what is this? It is yummy.”

“It is called sex on the beach. Don't drink it too fast though, it has real alcohol in it,” she whispered back to her.

Zaphira eyes got as big as saucers. “What?? I am only 18 Chloe!”  She said a bit too loudly.

Chloe gave Zaphira a roll of the eyes and leaned in to tell her, “ girl if you don't watch what you say we are going to get kicked from here already. It comes with the territory of being sexy and we got enough sex appeal to get free alcoholic drinks ALL night.” She paused long enough to make sure no bouncers were heading our way. “OK.... looks like we are in the clear. Try to relax sugar. I got your back. “ She pushed back onto her stool and sipped on her coctail.

Zaphira took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. Man, she sure hoped she wasn't in over my head. Finally after a few minutes of deep breaths and almost a full glass of that yummy stuff she began to settle in. She began to really take into account her surroundings. The dance floor had a stage center front, a lower dance floor that you had to literally step down into with a few dance cages around the sides with random people inside. She stared at the waitresses as they walked around. They looked exactly like the pictures. All were gorgeous and guys would gawk at them as they passed. Zaphira's eyes followed one as she walked toward a group of 5 of them. They were huddled talking when the music stopped and a DJ's voice came over the mic.