Brian x Reader (6)

Requested by: @A7xfoREVer127

"Honey, Brian's here!" mommy called from the kitchen.

I raced over to the door and answered it, smiling wide at my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

"Hi, (y/n)." he smiled back at me.

My mommy and his daddy talked at the door while I took Brian upstairs to my room.

"Look at what I got!" he showed me his new toy that he got.

"Let's play house. I'll be the mommy and you be the daddy." I said, gathering all of the plastic foods from the shopping cart in my closet and starting to cook dinner.

"I'm going to work, bye mommy." he waved as he dressed up in some of my clothes, making me giggle.

I continued to prepare the meal. Stirring the peas in the little pot and putting the French fries in the microwave. The microwave made a little 'ding' which meant the fries were done. I smiled and put them on the plates and put the plates on the table.

I grabbed the little pink cell phone mommy bought for me from the toy store and I called Brian.

"Brian, supper is ready!" I called as he walked in seconds later.

"Oh boy, am I starved." he kissed me and sat down.

He kissed me!

I gasped and widen my eyes.

"Brian! I thought boys and girls would get babies if they kissed!" I was so scared.

Brian looked around.

"I don't see any!" he grinned up at me.

I shrugged and sat down across from him, playing with the food on my plate.

"I like you, (y/n)." he said.

"What?"

"I like you. I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend." he smiled.

I tapped on my chin and thought.

"Okay!"

~*~

10 years later...

You and Brian were seniors in high school. Even though you both went your separate ways around middle school, you still had a massive crush on him. If not, it was worse.

You decided to focus on your schoolwork while he was all about the punk band life. Playing at parties, drinking, meeting tons and tons of girls...the thought sadden you but you shook your head and brushed it off.

You were in the cafeteria during your lunch. You usually sat alone and concentrated on your work. But something took you out of those thoughts.

A group of boys dressed in black sat in every spot that surrounded you.

"Whatcha working on?" the one asked.

"School stuff." you replied dull.

"So listen," another one said as you looked up across from you, "tonight Avenged Sevenfold is playing outside of the school. Be there. Okay? We have something for you."

"Oh, yes, that's convincing."

"Just go, alright? I promise it's nothing bad."

And with that they left and you looked away as quick as you could.

Later on, you decided to go. You watched as Brian's band played for all kinds of screaming and obnoxious kids. You stood off to the side, a distance away from everyone else, leaning against a tree.

They announced they'd be taking a short break. You guessed that this is the time they'd give you whatever it is they'd be giving you so you stood tall and kept your eyes peeled.

Soon, Brian walked over to you.

"Hey." he grinned at you.

You just stared up at him.

"So listen, I have something for you."

"What is it?"

Brian rested his arm on the tree trunk and leaned in, kissing you softly. You were too shocked to pull away. But then again, you also really liked it.

"I like you, (y/n)."

You raised your eyebrows.

"I like you. I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend." he spoke softly but chuckled at the end of his sentence, making you smile as you replayed that famous childhood memory of yours in your head.

Still smiling, you looked up at him and nodded.

"Let's go play house later." your voice cooed as you planted your lips on his.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and deepened the kiss. After the concert, he took you back to his house and the two of you played house. Well...a more adult version, I should say.