Jimmy x Reader (3)

Requested by @cookie37_a7x

I scratched my chin and stared at the shelf.

"Hmmm...." my eyes slowly squinted.

"Tough decision, I see."

I jumped. But I quickly spun around and exhaled in relief when it was just my friend Jimmy.

"Yes, actually."

Now we were both looking up at the various options on the tall shelf.

"(y/n)," I could feel his eyes on me, "they're cookies. Just pick one or a few and come back tomorrow for the ones you didn't pick." he suggested.

"Yeah but I don't know which ones I'm going to want tomorrow vs. today."

I always loved when the hotels the guys stayed in had bakeries like this one. I loved cookies and pastries, they made me feel really sweet and satisfied...I swear I'm not obsessed.

"Well I can definitely say you're obsessed." Jimmy chuckled as I looked down.

Apparently I had just purchased one of every kind of cookie that was on the shelf.

"When did that happen?" I widen my eyes.

"Don't worry about it," he grinned and placed his hand on my back walking me towards the lobby, "you get a taste of something sweet now and...I'll get a taste of something sweet later." he kissed me and winked before heading off to the guys before their show.

I was surprised with his comeback. I blinked and took a bite of my cookie. I found a piece of paper inside of the bag and read it.

Don't get too full. The actual dessert comes later. -J

I shook my head and headed back up to my room, placed the cookie bag away and waited for tonight.

But when it did arrive...Jim was right....