Matt x Reader (5)

Requested by  a/n

You sat alone in the bedroom looking out the window and to the big back yard. There was so much you wish you could fix and so much you wish could be changed for good. One of those things being your condition.

You had mild spastic cerebral palsy, a condition in which the limbs are affected. You feel stiff and your movements may be somewhat jerky as well. It wasn't a whole lot of fun, but you were thankful it wasn't anything worse.

But one problem that came with this condition was that you felt like such an oddball. Like no one would look at you the way you wish they did. It hurt tremendously but you counted your blessings, and one of those being the one person who made you feel unconditional love.

Your boyfriend Matt.

Matt was in a band called Avenged Sevenfold, and they were insanely popular too, and part of that meant a lot of traveling.

You wanted to go along with them for their Nightmare tour but Matt insisted you stay at home and rest. He only wanted the best for you...

And that was the other thing you wish was fixed. The long separation. Of course he called you as much as possible but it just wasn't the same.

It was then there was a knock at the door. You got up, snapping out of your deep thoughts, and made your way downstairs to the front door.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Delivery guy." he said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

When you opened the door, the delivery guy handed you a huge bouquet of roses and other beautiful flowers. You signed for it and closed the door, looking for some kind of note in the flowers.

"Why write you a note when I can tell you what I want to tell you right now." Matt said with a grin as he came around the corner.

You gasped, completely shocked. You already felt tears form on the rims of your eyes as Matt pulled you in carefully for a long and meaningful embrace.

"What are you doing here?" you asked as he kissed your forehead.

"Came to pick you up. You're coming on tour with us for the last four shows." He grinned.

You looked up at him and shook your head slowly.

"You're so amazing...I love you."

"And I love you." he said as he grabbed your chin with his fingers and leaned down and kissed you.

You couldn't be happier in that moment...