Brian x reader x Zacky (2)

( Requested by @TheOtherMeIsGone )

"I can't believe we are here. This is insane...." your friend shook her head as you looked around at the overwhelming after-concert crowd, "when do you think they'll let us go through?" she asked just as the doors opened.

"Now." you replied as you and your friend were escorted by two big security guards.

"I hope Matt likes me." you could practically see the big throbbing hearts forming in her eyes.

You rolled your eyes. What's the big deal? They're just a bunch of dudes with talent. That could be anyone else.

But once the guards opened the smaller door down the hall, your friend lost it all. Her ear-bleeding scream made itself known right then that door opened, and you haven't seen her run that fast before. It was kinda embarrassing.

"Nice to meet you, ladies," Matt, the lead singer of the band chuckled as your friend embraced him tightly, "I'm Matt."

"I'm Jimmy," the tallest walked over to you with a warm smile and a hand shake, "and that's Johnny and-"

The two black haired guitarists walked over and said their name to you at the same time.

You raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk and shook their hands.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)." you said.

"Well, make yourselves a home I guess," Matt said as he sat down (with a struggle) with your friend, "we don't have to be back on the bus for another hour or so anyways."

With extreme discomfort, you sat on the first available couch you could find. Your friend was always the hotter one and always got the most attention from guys.

But it wasn't long before Brian and Zacky sat next to you.

"So, (y/n)," Brian said cooly, "tell us about yourself."

"Why?" you asked.

Zacky and Brian looked at each other for a moment before sharing a smirk.

"Just so we know what we're playing with later, of course." Zacky said as Brian placed his hand on your thigh.

Now I know what you're thinking...that would be kinda creepy. Any right person would feel even more discomfort but really, in this moment, you felt more of an attraction to the two guitarists.

"Uh-umm..." you started but was cut off by a chuckle from Zacky.

"I see we have a nervous one." Brian said.

"I'm not nervous!" you furrowed your eyebrows, finally making eye contact with Brian.

But the moment you did, you were more than shocked to find a pair of lips on yours.

"Don't hog, Syn." Zacky sighed just as Brian slowly pulled away.

But when he did, Zacky placed his hand on the back of your head and turned you too face him. Yes, he quickly planted a kiss on you as well.

You admitted to yourself that it did feel nice. You also wanted more.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" Brian asked.

You finally smirked and looked both of them in the eye.

"Yes." you replied.