Brian x Reader (5)

Requested by: @LindsayCarey

Warning: Smut included

You were just declared as Mrs. Brian Haner Jr...Synyster Gates' wife. The title couldn't sound any better to you.

It was now the reception and you and Brian stood behind the two tall double doors of the hall, with all of your family and friends on the other side.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the DJ announced, "Please help me in welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Brian and (y/n) Haner!"

Brian took your hand and walked through the doors with you. Confetti filled the air and everyone stood and clapped and cheered. This had to be the happiest day of your life.

After everyone ate, the dance floor was now open for all. You knew you had to stop by table to table and socialize with everyone here. You approached the table where your mother and father sat with your aunts and uncles.

After talking with them, you went to a table with your cousins, then a table with more relatives, then that "old people table" that literally every wedding has.

"Where are you two off to after this?" one of Brian's cousins asked you.

"Well we're going to go back to his house to change then we're off to the Bahamas." you smiled as you felt your butt being pinched.

You widen your eyes and gasped, quickly turning around and watching Brian walk past you with a smirk. You shook your head and continued socializing.

After about an hour of walking around, you and Brian were called up to have your first dance together.

You danced to (favorite slow song). The feeling of Brian's arms around your waist gave you the chills and knowing that you were officially this man's wife, dancing with him to your favorite slow song made you tear up.

"Don't cry," he whispered in your ear, "You should be happy."

"I am," you said, "These are happy tears."

"I know something else that'll make you happy later too." he kissed that spot between your earlobe and jaw.

"Stop," you whined with a grin, "That's a tease."

"Exactly the point, love." you felt his hands move around your body. You laughed and stopped him before his hands got to your bum.

Later that evening, the limo took you two back to his home to change quickly. He carried you in the house, just like most traditional married couples do, and he kissed you long and hard as he closed the door behind him with his foot.

"Go on and get changed, okay?" he asked, setting you down.

You excitedly rushed up and without thinking, started stripping from your dress. You couldn't read the zip in the back though.

"shit..." you hissed as you tried reaching back harder.

"Need help?" Brian spoke soothingly behind you. It immediately relaxed you.

You felt the zipper slowly zip down and his bare hand rest on your back, giving you the immediate chills.

"Where'd you get this?" he chuckled, tugging at the white lacy bra strap.

"The store..."

Brian laughed at your comment as he helped you step out of the dress.

"So beautiful..." he looked at you. He took in every inch of your body with the white laced underwear.

It was then Brian stripped down from his tux. And once he did you were soon on the bed.

Brian planted kisses on your neck, biting here and there to make you weaker and weaker. The more you moaned the harder he bit.

You could feel his hard-on rub against your thighs as he grinded on you. It was making you more and more aroused. But of course, typical Brian, he teased you even more.

He started kissing you lower, licking your collarbone and your chest, burying his face between your breasts (after tossing your bra to the side) and playing with the soft skin. You then felt his hand slowly move down to your crotch. His fingers lightly glided over the area back and forth, back and forth, making you squirm.

"Do you want more?" he whispered as you moaned in response.

Brian moved down, leaving kisses upon kisses upon kisses on your sides and stomach, still rubbing your sensitive spot. He then took your underwear off, tossing it to the side and moving his face down even more.

You cried out as you felt his lips meet your sensitive spot. He always knew how to make you cry out when he did his work down there. Right before you reached your climax, he moved back up and kissed your lips and neck again.

Soon, you felt him thrust his large length into you, causing you to scream and dig your nails in his back. He started pumping faster and faster and faster, which meant you got louder and louder and louder.

"Brian," you moaned, which made him move in deeper and pump harder, "I'm going to...to.." you tried to get your words out but the sound of your climax moans finished your sentence.

Once it calmed down he pulled out of you and kissed you hard again.

"I love you, (y/n)." he huskily spoke.

"I love you too."

Once you both grew out of the after feelings, you changed into your clothes, grabbed your bags and took off for the Bahamas.

"Don't think I won't give you anything harder next time." he whispered in your ear on the plane as he quickly glided his fingers across your crotch when no one was looking.

"Brian!" you hissed as he laughed and kissed your forehead.

And sure enough, you came to terms that he stuck to his word later on...