Brian x Reader (4)

You sat on the mattress that was in the back of the van. The guys of Avenged Sevenfold traveled to do their shows in this van. There were about seven guys and two girls, you and Valary, Matt's girlfriend.

It was always super hot and always super crammed in this van, but it got to the point where you all just lived with the conditions and tried to have as much fun as you could while doing your little tours.

It was night time and the guys stopped at a gas station to grab some snacks and drinks for the long drive ahead. You remained in the back, using this time to stretch with all of the room you had now.

The van door slid open and Brian peeked in with a smirk.

"Do you want anything? My treat." he said.

"Gee, a bag of Doritos and a water. What a gentleman." you laughed as Brian hopped in the back and lied down next to you.

"I'm just kidding," he smiled up at you "I just thought I'd come and talk to you."

"Okay?"

"So listen," he said, "I don't know how you feel, but-"

"No Brian, I will not have your children." you strictly said, causing the boy to laugh.

"Will you stop?" he asked as you nodded.

"What I was going to say was I don't know how you feel, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you're really beautiful and I was hoping you'd give me a chance?"

You laughed seconds after his mini preach.

"That sounded like middle schooler talk."

He grinned with you, blushing, and was clearly up for risks because in that moment he took your hand in his two.

"I'm not trying to do anything, you know." he said seriously as you cupped your other hand over his.

"I know," you whispered, "but hey...I have one good thing for you."

"And that would be?"

You leaned forward and kissed him softly. But he placed a hand behind your head and kept you there a little while longer.

"I really like you too..." you whispered as he propped himself up, his back to the side of the window and he pulled you close and held you close to him.

"Then I'm yours." he spoke softly, playing with your hair as the two of you waited for the others to come back.