Jimmy x reader (2)

( Requested by @i_love_the_rev )

You lied down on the beach. This was your favorite place to think. Your friend recently passed away and you felt more alone than ever. You felt like you had no purpose anymore and no reason to go on. But you knew you were stuck here. You didn't have the balls to go all the way and do what your friend had done.

You looked up at the stars sparkling in the black sky and you lost it all. The tears flowed and they weren't stopping.

"Are you okay?"

The sudden voice made you gasp and jump. But when you saw who it was you exhaled in a relieving way.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jim." you quickly wiped your face.

He still stood there looking down at you.

"I am!" you chuckled at him, "why do you have a picnic basket?" you asked noticing his random picnic basket as he shrugged.

"You know it's okay to cry, (y/n)." he softly said, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore.

You blinked at him before looking back out at the ocean and sighing.

"Not for me." you softly spoke just as you felt a closer presence next to you.

"What do you mean?"

It was silent before you spoke again.

"All my life I've gained and lost. Over and over," you let tears slide out of the corners of your eyes again, "and no one ever said it was good to cry. It seemed that everyone expected me to be this strong and stone-faced individual but now that (friend) is gone I just can't hold this in!" you sobbed, not realizing it.

Jimmy smiled softly at you.

"You're beautiful when you cry, (y/n)."

You sniffled and looked at him.

"Wh-what?"

It was now that Jimmy had pulled you close and pulled out a soft blanket from his picnic basket and wrapped both of you up in it.

"You are even stronger when you can cry like this, you know." he whispered, kissing your cheek.

You whimpered and sobbed some more. Jimmy held you close the whole time until you grew to an exhausted state.

"Jimmy?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being here for me."

"I'm always here for you, (y/n),"he said, "you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you." he whispered as he planted a soft delicate kiss on your lips.

You stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Your eyes are so pretty." he said as he wiped the last tear that managed to escape.

You snuggled closer to him and the two of you held onto each other until dawn approached. But when it did, it was safe to say Jimmy was your new companion and best friend, who solemnly swore to be with you until the end.