Finally Seeing Each Other after Months Apart

He’d go home first to see his mum, and Gemma would surprise him by being there to give him a huge hug. His mom would tear up, never getting used to having to say goodbye to him for so long, never getting used to the sweet excitement she felt when he finally returned. But, after their joyful, laughter-filled reunion and a few minutes of excited banter, Gemma would get all sarcastic and tell him that “some girl” was waiting for him upstairs— she’d know it was you, of course, but would want to surprise him with that too. So after a cocked head and furrowed brow, he’d realize what she meant and bound up the stairs. He’d shove the door open and see you sitting expectantly on the sofa, which would stop him in his tracks, taking him a moment to fully realize that it was, in fact, you. After a pause of heavier breathing from his excursion up the stairs and your taking his breath away, he’d quickly move to you as you stood up, throwing your arms around his neck. He’d hold you close, his eyes squeezed shut, overwhelmed and caught off guard by his own emotions. You wouldn’t be able to help but giggle— so thrilled to see him you couldn’t stand it, but then you’d hear a stray sniffle and you’d pull away to see a few tears prickling at his eyes. “Harry..” you’d give a chuckle and put your hand to his cheek. “I’m soorrrry, I just can’t help it.” he’d drawl and laugh at himself and put the back of his hand to his cheek, wiping away a small tear. You’d grin. “Well are you gonna kiss me or what?” you’d ask, nudging him along. “Of course!” he’d grin, his eyes still gleaming, and would lean down to kiss you. Tentatively at first, like he couldn’t believe it was actually happening, then more forcefully, months of missing and longing and passion all coming out at once. You’d stumble backwards a few steps, which would make you giggle, before pushing back, his firm hand steadying the back of your head. “Okay, so you missed me.” you’d whisper close to his face when he’d finally stop for air. And his reply would come with an impish grin, his eyes focused on your lips. “You have no idea.” he’d say, letting out a huge sigh, and move to kiss you again.