You Tell Him You're Pregnant

His eyes would get big, like two bubbles blown so full they’re about to pop, and his eyebrows would shoot up and his mouth would open in an excited shock, the very corners of his lips holding the beginnings of a huge grin. “Pregnant?” he would ask, taking your face in his hands. “Pregnant?!” He’d let out an excited hoot of a laugh, surprised in all the best ways, before checking over and over again to make sure Lou wasn’t pulling another prank on him and pulling you into his arms and squeezing his eyes shut. And he’d hold you there for a moment, thrilled and nervous and completely happy, before pulling back and gripping your shoulders and looking to the side in thought, the grin on his face making you giggle. “Parents?!” he’d exclaim, as if it was dawning on him all over again, and you’d laugh and put a hand to his cheek, pressing your lips against his while he’d keep mumbling in disbelief, making you giggle and kiss him again. “Yes, parents.” You’d confirm with a chuckle, amused at his excitement and joy and disbelief. “Parents.. parents!” He’d laugh, looking at you with eyebrows raised again and an uncontrollable teeth-showing grin that’d make you dissolve into a puddle of giggles and laughter and kisses. And it was a moment you’d always come back to when you were sad or upset or missing Harry, because it was one of the purest, deepest moments of love you had ever shared, one of delight and laughter and joy and all the best feelings in the world.