He Takes You to Louis' Charity Football Match

It's a gorgeous day to be out, and as you stand on the sidelines of the football match, you can't help but laugh at Harry's bumbling skills.. or rather, lack thereof. He'd been really kind to invite you, and you were really excited to come. One, because you knew it would be hilarious to watch, and two, because it made you wonder if perhaps there was something more than friendship growing between you. He jogs over to you as he's taken out of play and switched with another player. "You impressed?" he raises his eyebrows, knowing full well his own awkward footwork. "So impressed." you playfully respond and he pretends defense. "Heyy!" he impishly exclaims and grins as he wipes his forehead with his arm and grabs a water bottle. You giggle. "Well I may not be very good at football, but I'm pretty sure I could, like.. beat you at, like.. badminton or something." he drawls and you laugh. "Badminton? Really?" you keep chuckling and he grins again, showing off his cheeky dimples. You roll your eyes to save yourself from letting them linger too long on his face. "Want to grab something to eat after this? Louis will probably suggest something." he asks, trying keeping his tone casual, but you pick up on his hopeful request. "Sure." you nod and smile. "Styles! Back in the game!" the volunteer coach calls and he turns to leave. "Try not to be too awestruck!" He calls as he trots off with a short wave and another dimply grin. You casually wave and find your seat on the players' bench again, a few stray butterflies hovering in your stomach as you think about the night ahead.