Chapter 30; ANB

-------------------------------------------------------

Tiphany couldn't get the lavish image of Ken's tantalizing build out of her innocent mind.

It had been taunting her now for the past two weeks; In her sleep, and her dreams.. It exploited every part of her it felt like.

Just before Anthony scolded hm about covering up. Tiphany had seen every inch of his masculinity. It hung soft and heavy between his thighs.

Tiphany had only seen Court-lands, but Court-lands seem like a baby carrot in comparison to Ken's vitality.

Tiphany chewed her lip wondering what it felt like....

The hot mochachino scorched Tiphany's wrist as Chelsea came close to her right ear and purposefully yelled; What you thinking so hard about?!" Tiphany yelled out, and everybody in Starbucks looked her way.Some looked more annoyed than concerned.

Chelsea softly cuckled.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. Tiphany glared at Chelsea as she walked over to the sink near by, and stuck her arm under the faucet before turning on the cold water. Chelsea pouted sympathetically as she rang an older women out who was standing by the register.

Lunch time came fairly quickly around 1230pm, and some how Tiphany found herself getting off the bus near the hotel that Ken was staying at, rather than going to the chinamen like she'd originally planned to.

As her legs moved her inside the hotel, pass the attendant and to room 206. She realized she had no idea why she had come. just as Tiphany got ready to turn and leave before a chain reaction of embarrassment took place, the door was puled  open, and Tiphany met eyes with Bri.

Bri was intimidating to Tiphany. She was so beautiful. She was like Beyonce next to her. It was just no comparison between the two.

"Is Ken here? Tiphany heard herself croak out a stupid question. Bri just nodded stepping out the way as Tiphany stepped in. Bri pulled the door shut, and Tiphany blew out a small breath walking towards the bedroom to see Kennedy doing push ups.

Tiphany felt a heatwave makes its way up to her face as she watched the way the veins in his arms stick out with each thrust up. The sweat from his forehead  rolled down the tip of his nose, and fell into the beige colored carpet.

His back flexed as he heavily let out a breath between each push.

Tiphany stood watching trying to figure out how to get his attention. She was standing there for a good  three minutes till Kennedy finally realized she was standing there. The sweat glistened off him as his brow lifted in interest."Tiphany? Why are you here?" Tiphany tensed up. She had not planned out an excuse.

"Not that I'm complaining." His soft smile made her relax. "Oh, I'm just bored"

Ken just nodded. "You mind if I go wash up right quick? We can talk when I come out." Tiphany was in mid nod when he unexpectedly puller off his wife beater. Ken smiled once more before walking into the bathrom.

Tiphany dropped into the bed waiting for him to return.

10 mintues later the bathroom door opened, and Kennedy stepped out rolling deodorant under his arms as he made his way over to his dresser. Tiphany watched him pulled a white tee over his head, then shut the drawer back.

Ken turned to look behind him at Tiphany.

He walked over bending down close to Tiphany's face. "What you want to do?" Ken asked, his eyes studying her own. Tiphany was involuntarily shaking as she tried to return his gaze. Tiphany felt Ken's finger tips touch her chin and his lips touch her forehead.Tiphany closed her eyes as his warm lips sent a shock to her heart

The entire time Tiphany was with Ken, they sat talking about nothing in particular, and It was really nice.

Tiphany was to outdone when Chelsea and her rode home together on the bus after work. Chelsea shoved something into her hand. Tiphany eyed it thinking it was a pen til she realized it was a pregnancy test.

Tiphany waited til the bus driver dropped them off in front of her house. As soon as he pulled off. Tiphany eyed the stick.

POSITIVE no symbols.. Just the word in bold on the clear blue urine test.

Tiphany dropped the stick to the ground shoving Chelsea.Chelsea fell back onto the front lawn. "Tiphany!: Tipahny jumped on her and they both rolled around throwing punches. "Tiphany Stop!"

"I TOLD YOU TO BE SAFE!" Tiphany yelled out.

They were fighting til Tiphany was out of breath. Chelsea let out a final ragged breath. "Oh god, who taught you who to fight like that?" Chelsea breath out heavily. "SHUT UP! I told you to BE CAREFUL! You guy wont commit to each other, which is stupid as hell, but you want to have sex like your together.
Chelsea sighed. "We only have had sex like six times. Tiphany cut her eyes at her stupidly. "SO!? WHAT THE HELL..DOES THAT MEAN?! DOES HE KNOW?!" Chelsea chewed her lip.

"No."

Mowry let out a string of curse words as Chelsea ad Tiphany unveiled it to him

"Fuck you mean you pregnant!?"

"Twin. Hush. Mom right upstairs."

"We have sex all the time Mowry."

"I can't have no kid right now. I got business I need to take care of first." Tiphany popped Mowry in the back of his head hard,and Chelsea jumped out the way as Mowry started swinging on Tiphany, with Tiphany swinging right back with him.

"STOP!" Chelsea said pulling them apart after a moment. "I aint having no kids right now." Mowry shook his head as he held a tissue to his twin's nose. "I'm sorry." Mowry spoke eyeing Tiphany's bloody nose.

Tiphany frowned eyeing the black eye that was forming. "Me too, and we are having this baby." Mowry shook his head. 'No the fuck we not. You gone abort that shit TOMORROW." Chelsea nodded in agreement.

"NO!' Tiphany shouted.

"YES" Both Mowry and Chelsea spoke loudly in agreement.

"Tiphany the fetus right now does not know it exists, nor will it feel a thing. I basically have a rock in my uterus right now."

Tiphany knew it was probably the most logical thing right now, but she didn't agree with it, and she didn't like it, but it was Chelsea body, and Mowry's seed, and she had nothing to do with it..