Chapter 1

------------------------------------------------

Nobody knew it, but Tiphany had started the fight with Mowry Jr. Specifically for a reason that she would never let live out in the open.

Tiphany being in a shell,loved dancing, so Tiffany and Mowry paid for dance classes, 3 day's out the week for 4hours of the class. It was a mix of hip hop and street dance. Tiphany was amazing on her small little legs. She moved with ease and perfection. It was the only time she felt confident, the only way she felt she could express who she was.

There were like 6 other girls in the class but they all had clicked up. Tiphany had a attitude problem with females although she was quiet and never spoke it out. Plus she didn't want the influence of them surrounding her. The only time they communicated with her was through dance.

Tiphany was just fine with that.

She had only been dancing for 3 years, up until 13, her Daddy would always take her, and he would sit around and watch. The dance teacher would always be tryna push up on him, but he didn't seem to take interested as he watched Tiphany move with such grace and perscion, -- her naturally curly hair bounced all over the place.

 After she'd get done he'd still be there with a smile on his face and his arms spread wide, were Tiphany found her security. Mowry would scoop her up and swing her around, even now. It was no doubt that she was closer to her daddy then her mommy. She told Mowry everything. Things her mom probably didn't know.

Mowry would always tell her he would never tell a soul what she told him.

Tiphany believed him, and so she opened up to him about EVERYTHING, and daddy didn't judge, didn't yell, didn't get mad. When she finally got her period at 13 she screamed. Tiffany of course ran to her aid, but Tiphany kept begging for her daddy, Tiphany sat in the bathroom for 2 hours with Tiffany crying because she wouldn't let her in till Mowry got there.

Mowry got there and had Tiphany apologized to her mom for scaring her half to death. Tiphany loved her mom, she just warmed better up to her dad, kinda like Anthony was closer to Tiffany, Mowry Jr as bad as he was, was close to both his parents, he equally told Tiffany things and Mowry things as well.

For the past  2weeks now Tiphany would come home from dance class. Mowry Jr would be there, with his 2 friend's Brandon and Thomas. Tiphany didn't think much of them, until one day she came home and both Brandon and Thomas held her to the bed, and stripped her panties clean off, and fingered her with no regret, no consent from her, and with her crying as Brandon thrusted his fingers into her.

Thomas only played with her nipple where here breasts had not yet developed.

Tiphany never said anything about it.Mowry had to know. The next time it happened Tiphany felt ashamed because Brandon made her climax. She cried knowing that he had pleasured her and she fought him 100% until he pint her down, Thomas never touched her between her legs, He played with everything else, but Brandon he let his fingers work on her virgin opening.

Tiphany was always quiet when she fought him away she never screamed, silent tears dripped from her eyes, as Brandon twisted her wrists above her head, playing with her, Tiphany thought if she cried and ignored the feeling he gave her, he could never say she enjoyed it, but Brandon's finger wildy rubbed her, her hips bucked, her back arched, tears fell as she climax,

The next times after the she also climaxed, no matter how many orgasm he gave her she never wanted him to do it, she had decided on not telling anybody because she did have those orgasm's and she felt defeated.