Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 9pm on a Sunday night before school. Anthony was finishing up one of his poster board projects with his laptop facing him. Mowry had recently bought him another one when his old when broke.

Anthony tweeted;

                  @ANT.TAHJ. It's Sunday. Time to get the homework in #School Tomorrow.

He was working on the poster board for quite a while before he looked up to see he had got 600 re-tweets within an hour. Anthony looked at a few of them. A lot of them had comments saying . "I I bet that's not the only thing you get in." Anthony laughed at that one. Females was always tryna fuck, but Anthony was a virgin. He had,had plenty of pussy thrown at him. He just never took it. He wasn't even virgin by choice. He just hadn't really got the opportunity. A couple of females had jacked him off, but that was it.

Anthony smiled when Bailey commented saying

@BaileyTheBeauty. Don't remind me.

Anthony shut his laptop, finishing up his work and laying down.

He'd admit to no one but himself that he liked Bailey. He actually tried to tell her once, but she openly admitted that he was "The Best Brother ever." So Anthony just pulled it from his mind that she would ever feel that way about him.

The first time Bailey came to Anthony and told him that she lost her virginity, it crushed him.

He tried to sympathize with her though because she was generally upset that she had let any guy explore her most sacred part of herself. Unlike Anthony Bailey wasn't a virgin, but after the first time she had not given it up to anybody else. No one seemed worthy enough like the first guy did.

Anthony didn't like any of the guy's she dated.

Anthony felt his phone vibrate just as he slipped off into a deep sleep.

His alarmed buzzed loudly in his ear around 6am.

Dad came in snatching his covers off him. Anthony would never be on time to school. If Mowry didn't came in and pester him every morning. He would probably never make it to his first or 2nd hour. "get up son." Mowry grabbed Anthony's legs dragging him to his floor. "DAD I'm up!" Anthony hollered at him annoyed as he rubbed his eyes sitting up to see Mowry standing in his view.

"Good, I'm going back to bed."

Anthony stood shaking his head as Dad left the room. Anthony yawned looked at his phone to see that Bailey had texted him last night saying goodnight. Anthony smiled replying Good morning before he gathered up everything he need to take a shower.

He was out by 6:30am and dressed by 7:15.

School started a 8.

Anthony passed by his little brother's room he was already up putting stuff in his bookbag. He looked up. "Be down at my car at 745." Mowry just nodded walking over to his closet.Anthony jogged downstairs to see Tiphany putting some make up on over the bruise under her eye that Mowry had given her. Anthony grabbed her up in his arms.She was so tiny. "ANTHONY!" she giggled. "I'm tryna look good for school." Anthony smiled. "Look good? Don't make me have to beat anyone's ass."