Chapter 31: ANB

---------------------------------------

Tiphany had some how let him talk her into it, or had she really?

Had she?

A moan escaped her lips as her eyes rolled up to the ceiling. The un-answered thought left her head, who cared.. Tiphany was tryna to keep quiet. It was 1:30am, and she knew if somebody caught her with her legs hanging of the edge of her bed with Travis on his knees with his head between them... Somebody was gonna get they ass whooped.

Tiphany cupped a hand over her mouth as her back arched beyond her control.

Travis had gotten her wet enough for two of his fingers. His tongue played with her licking her sweet and delicate center. Travis increased the new pleasure to her as his fingers pounded deep into her tight opening.

He stood right up in his pants.

Tiphany closed her eyed squirming against the bed till he pulled his face away wiping his ips down with one swipe of his hand. His fingers stayed inside of her as his hazel eyes watched her wiggle against the bed in ecstasy.

Travis pulled his fingers free from her before walking over to her door. He shut it and locked it.

Tiphany sat up curiously. What he thought he was gone do?Travis smiled "Relax." Tiphany felt his lips on her neck. If he thought she was having sex with him tonight he was gonna be walking out her mad with a wood.

Travis slipped his fingers inside her once more. 

It only took a moment to find, as Travis slowly circled the small nerve ending deep inside Tiphany's walls. It was obvious to Travis that she proably had, had no one ever touch her where he had found. Tiphany gasped out loud shaking against him. Travis laid her onto her back.

Damn she was eating her words right now.

Tiphany laid back watching Travis pull himself free and slowly stroke himself in front of her. Still not bigger than Ken Tiphany thought. As soon as Ken ran through her mind she sat up to quick. Travis had some how convinced her she was okay, it was okay.

Her first time hurt like hell

It didn't matter than Travis gentle. He was actually very caring the entire time. Tiphany cried. Travis was barely inside of her for a good mintue till he pulled out, and held her. Tiphany softly sobbed into his chest as Travis pulled her too him.

He felt bad that he caused her so much pain.

"Im sorry." Travis murmed into her hair kissing her head. 430am passed by when Tiphany asked Travis to please try again, they had been laying there talking. Travis refused at first but eventualy gave in as Tiphany told him, she didn't want her experience to void her of how sex could really feel.

She wanted that good feeling. She was craving it now.

Travis reached over into his back pocket pulling out his wallet, he pulled a condom from inside of it, and no sooner was rolling the condom down onto his manhood. Travis very slowly entered her very tender opening.

Tiphany pulled a pillow over her face winching in pain. "Want me to stop?" Travis asked concerned. "No please' Tiphany mumbled behind the pillow. Travis held her legs steady as he very slowly started to move his hips, slipping deep into her walls.

She felt so good that Travis had forgotten to ask if she was okay.

"Oh shit." Travis moaned out as he pounded harder into her. Tiphany bit the pillow in both pain and pleasure.Travis moved the pillow from in front of her face. He smiled down at her. "Lemme see how you feeling." Tiphany blushed.