Chapter One; Rejuvenated.

--------------------------------------------------

Tiphany glared in Mowry's direction watching him snort the thin white line that he had set so neatly on the coffee table. Mowry got signed,and was under the wing of a bad influence. He only snorted every so often though. It was bad enough he had started though. It had been a full year, about to be two.

The twin's were now living together, graduate, and partially grown at 19. Chelsea had, had a miscarriage, so there was no little boy or girl running around. The entire situation though had made Tiphany, Chelsea, and Mowry tight. Espically since Dad tried to beat Mowry to death.

Dad had found out instead of them actually telling him.

Chelsea,and Mowry just decided to be friends, due to Chelsea. Tiphany still thought it was ridiculous but Chelsea had good reason this time. Mowry actually was ready to be with her whenever she said the okay, but she claimed he was doing to much, and to many girls were in his circle, Which honestly was true. Mowry had girls chasing him left and right, and he was snorting coke.

He needed to calm that shit down first

Mowry screwed around with every fan that he called on stage, he messed around with every girl who were willing and ready to give it to him, he had even went as far hitting a couple of his followers on instagram who he though were "fine." but Mowry loved him some Chelsea, despite his actions. He really did love that white girl. He was even taking care of her and giving her a regular roll of money. She had quit at Starbucks and so had Tiphany because Mowry had them well taken care off.

Travis had gotten cool with Mowry, and the sex that him and Tiphany had faded.

Travis was with that girl Ashley from high school and had been for about one year. The funny part about it though was the fact that Travis was not being faithful to her. She was missing something that Travis really wanted from a women.. good sex and Ashley just was not doing that for him, but he loved her for everything else.

They were very compatible with everything, just not in bed.

Travis was hoeing around with some girl named Nae. Who orginally liked Mowry, till Mowry pushed her off on Travis. She knew her place though. She never ran after Ashley shouting about how she was fucking her man. Tiphany probably would have told Ashley to be honest, but she just didnt like Ashley, she never had.

Ken and Bri were still going on and off, but they would be off for several months before they would reunite for a short time, Tiphany was convinced soon that they would finally just be off completely. Tiphany's relationship with Ken stayed primarly the same.

The most the had ever done was share a very romantic kiss on the 4th of July this year, but neither of them had mentioned it. Tiphany made sure not to take every gesture he made serious, and Ken seemed happy about that.Her feeling for him had never ever changed, she still liked him, alot, but she wasn't about to let him hurt her anymore...

Tiphany had recently developed a crush on someone.

Chelsea thought it was hilarious how she alway's liked some one who was out of her league, or who would probably never return the feelings back. Tiphany couldn't help but laugh too, she really didn't understand the things her heart did to her.

The guy she liked was WAY out of her league. He was 29. Extremely attractive, and a newly wed. Tiphany couldn't get passed him though, the fucked up part was that he was Anthony's bestfriend next to Ken. Bailey and him had gotten married about a year ago, and Tiphany met him at the wedding party.

They talked like the had been knowing each other for years, and than he had the nerve to introduce the women walking over as his wife. Tiphany was sure he was feeling her though. It was they way he looked at her when she was coming up to him. Mowry told Tiphany she was seeing thing's and that the nigga loved his wife to much to be seeing Tiphany like that.