Chapter Five; Rejuvenated

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So tell me again, when you guys had the time to have sex. You're always at work,and he's always on tour."

Tiphany eyed the pregnancy test as her and Chelsea walked in the store together. "You were long gone when I went back over there." Tiphany handed her two tests as they walked out the aisle again. Tiphany shook her head. Chelsea shrugged. "What. I can't help it"

Tiphany laughed. "I thought you were mad at him."

Chelsea sighed. "I was, and I am. He started talking to me saying he was sorry. Then he told me he loved me." Tiphany got to loud in the store. He finally said it out loud? "WHAT?" Chelsea grabbed Tiphany's wrist tightly. "Hush, but then he started kissing me, and you know yo brother is fine." Tiphany laughed because she sounded like her when she got around MIles.

"Girl it's been a mintue, and so you know. He aint have no condom. I told him I didn't care. He forgot to pull out. I'm worried though, you know he's on the shit, so I don't want problems if I am pregnant."

Tiphany nodded as the cashier rung her out and they head out the store.

Chelsea had completely missed her period, and they had,had sex last month. Chelsea paused infront of the sliding doors, Tiphany ran iright nto her back. "Girl I swear if you dont get with Miles I will."

Chelsea told her as Tiphany stepped around Chelsea and watched Miles getting out looking all to damn sexy in a suit with his son Torian in a suit too. Tiphany was still struggling with her choices. Miles was understanding, telling her to take all the time she needed.

He wasn't going anywhere.

 Chelsea started laughing when she heard Tiphany's outward groan. Miles had said take all the time you need, but he was making sure to make it hard on her in the physical  the mental aspect of it all.

They were out together with Torian a couple days ago,and Miles proved to be such a good father.

MIles hung with his son everyday.

He was sneaky about that. When he first began to take Tiphany out,he always had to figure when to bring Tiphany around when his son wasn't. Tiphany did forgive him for not telling her. Chelsea was right, he had the right not to tell her, and he had apologized for leaving it out.

So she let that grudge go.

"Funny meeting you here." Miles spoke into Tiphany's ear his voice tickling her inisde. "Hi Chelsea." Miles shot Chelsea a smile. Tiphany held in a laugh when she saw Chelsea's white skin turn cherry red. 'Hi Miles." Torian popped his collar. "What up ladies." Tiphany laughed leaning down she kissed Torian's head. "Hi baby." Tiphany greeted him.

"I got a kiss Dad, you aint got nothing on me." Torian tugged his coat in a confident fashion. Miles eyed him before placing his whole hand over Torian's head"Boy get that big ass head inside this store." Both Miles and Torian, bid their good byes, while heading into the store.

Chelsea laughed as her and Tiphany walked to the car again. "His son is so cute." Tiphany nodded as she got in Chelsea car.

"You about to be an Auntie." Chelsea said as she showed her the two sticks. Tiphany smiled. "I remember when you get pregnant two years ago, you were like OH GOD HELP ME LAWD." Tiphany teased. Chelsea laughed. "Maybe It's because I know Mowry will take care of me now." Tiphany smiled nodding. "You know he will."

Chelsea sighed. "Tiphany I love your brother, but he need to get off that stuff."  Tiphany nodded.

Mowry seemed to be getting worse with the crack as he lost some of the weight in his face. He was stil very handsome, but you could see the effects of the cocain taking over. "You think I should tell Mom and Dad?" Chelsea shook her head. "I dont want to, but..Well lets wait and try to get him to quit first."