Epilogue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scars in Miles's shoulders and would heal in due time. The curve in Tiphany's nail tips imprinted his shoulder blades.

You would think it was one of his tattoos, but because of its soft pink discoloration in his caramel skin you knew it wasn't. Miles ignored the sting of his back as his finger laced through Tiphany's in a tight hold.

Miles had not even yet entered her.

Miles had just come to find that Tiphany's soft chocolate buds were very sensitive, his tongue flicked along each one slowly, as Tiphany fingernails had scratched him right on up. She moaned uncontrollably as her body jerked against his own.

They had not yet started dating , but had been on several dates, but tonight seemed to bring them closer as Miles lips pulled away from her hard nub. Tiphany sat up eagerly pulling his belt free from his slacks. Miles chuckled.

"Slow down baby, I'm not going anywhere."

Tiphany didn't bother hearing him as she pulled his zipper down and dropped his pants, then his briefs, he was quite the size as he sprung from the hold of his underwear. Miles steps out of his pants crawling on top of Tiphany as his lips softly kissed her neck.

"Try not to scratch me up to bad." Miles softly whispered in Tiphany's ear, as she giggled letting her head relax against his bedspread. Miles reached out taking his wallet free from his slack's back pocket, just as he retrieved a condom from his wallet and began to open it he felt Tiphany slowly stroke him.

"You dont have to do that boo,  when I'm up I'm up."

Tiphany blushed watching him roll the latex down on  his stiff member as she lay back.  

Miles slowly guided himself into her walls nice and slow. Ken was bigger than Miles. Maybe it was because of how she felt for Miles because as soon as he  entered her Tiphany felt a pleasure like no other.

Miles smiled as he heard her gasp of pleasure. He kissed her lips slowly, passionate as he took her legs wrappin them around his waist. Miles pinned Tiphany's hands high above her head. His stroke was deep as his thighs sounded loudly against her own.

His pace was slow, but his stroke was rough as he collided into her walls.

Tiphany hands balled into a half fist as she gripped his large hands. "OH! OH!" Tiphany moaned out against his lips, Miles smiled pulling away from her lips watching her face contort, distort and her mouth form into an O each time he slammed into her.

Miles pushed deeper into her. "TO MUCH." Tiphany screamed out squirmig away. Miles smile. "TO much?? You said you could take it all at the restaurant. Tiphany blushed as Miles slid into her even deeper. "You were talking shit, you just have to deal with it." Tiphany didn't think he was serious till he took her by her waist as he began to forcefully slam into her walls.

TIphany screamed in pain, in pleasure, as his bed started creaking away with his now quick rythm. "Miles, No, No." Miles micked her in french,"Miles non non" The sounded of his voice brought down an orgasm that made Tiphany scratch at the bed sheets.

Miles felt himself slip into her even deeper. Tiphany felt his arms wrap around her back and he stood. "Miles..What are you doing.." Miles smiled walking away from the bed as he was still deep into her. Miles arms tighten around her as he began to bounce her along him with his grip solid.

Tiphany screamed loudly.

Miles heard that and no sooner busted deep into the latex condom. They went at it a couple more times till Miles stopped her. She was to much for him, his sex drive was high, but damn. Tiphany smiled. "You tired?" Miles nodded. "You got me beat girl...That's good, I've always wanted that in the women I'd be with."

Tiphany smiled. "Did you just ask me out Miles."

"Ask you out? You been mine since the baby shower."

Tiphany gave him a look and a smile "Whatever."

                                                                 **

Chelsea and Mowry ended up carrying the genetic trait of the family. Chelsea was suprised when the delievery doctor screamed out "WAIT! I see another head." Mowry Jr and Mowry Sr both fainted, literally-- they just both hit the floor. Tipany and her Mom screamed happily, Chelsea was pissed at everybody.

The doctor didn't like the fact that there was more people in the room than 2, but he would have to find somebody to kick any of them out. Out came two twin girls. Chelsea named one Eva and Mowry named the other baby girl Ava, just purely from the top of their heads.

Mowry had completely dropped cocaine and now was a full on pothead, he had even recently dropped an album about weed, called "Green Money." He was always high except for the day that Chelsea was giving birth, but other than that he was high. It was really like he dropped a bad habit only to pick up another.

Other than that though Chelsea and Mowry were getting along well. They were the happiest that Tiphany had seen.

                                                                                  **

Kennedy and Bri never had a solid relationship, they continued to have times when they would be together and when they would be apart up until Bri went out of country to model, and came back with a wedding ring on her finger. Ken thought it was just a fling and didn't worry much about it till the guy actually came to live down here.

It was wild to see Ken actually fight over Bri, and Bri pretty much stand in the back ground and enjoy the show. Bri ended up choosing the other guy, and accusing Ken of not knowing what he wanted. The guy and her went off and got married months later, leaving Ken with a broken heart and leaving Bri in an abusive marriage that she could not get out of.

Ken eventually moved on, and decided to focus on himself and his career.

                                                                               **

Travis's kid sister went back to live with her parents.

She had no other choice, Evidently she commited suicide. She could not handle the living conditionsand the emotional toll of her brother not being around, and she wanted to be with him.

It was really sad, and twisted yet kind of sweet.

                                                                               **

Anthony continued his career in music, and  soon after Bailey had a beautiful baby boy named Anthony Maurice Tahj riht after him. They eventually got married and agreed to have the marriage broadcasted on VH1. it was beautiful and they seemed happy to be together like they should have been after all these many years.

                                                                              **

and lastly Tiffany and Mowry Sr. were over joyed about all their kids, of their sucess and happiness, because now they had their own happiness and could finally end the last chapter in this book.

 -------------------

I know you all were expecting a book 3..but this book is long overdue for a rest:) I will miss you and the many comments :)

-Bsoul

While I was writing this book, I mentioned another story within this story;) You might wanna look for that