Chapter 9

-----------------------------------

Both Anthony and Kennedy had to be pulled from school. It wasn't the extreme attention that got them pulled.

It was the hate.

Anthony had dudes talking mad shit to him. Saying that he was a pussy ass nigga who sang love songs. He was to soft and he sounded like a female on the radio. Anthony didn't even know his song with Trey Songz was on the radio over the weekend.

It had been requested 300 different times.

Kennedy had punched some dude out for saying he was a wanna-be, and that he was only famous because Anthony and him was cool. Bailey wasn't affected by it though. There was only a couple pictures of Bailey, but they had taken so many pictures of Kennedy and Anthony together that Kennedy even had his own fan page made up called;

We love KenWatt

It already had 600,000 followers, several likes, and hella dis likes.

Somebody had even had gotten a picture of that broad Chloe suckin'' his dick. You could see Kennedy's full length in her hand just right before she put her mouth on him. This picture had been leaked all over the internet, and had been shared almost 1million times.

They had the paparazzi following them at the school, as Anthony was escorted out the building along with Kennedy. The principle had them fill out a form so they could continue having school from home, at the school expense.

Shit got really real when they had to move out of the neighboorhood.

They had gotten the house egged twice along with graffiti painted on the house 4 different times. Marlon sent Tiffany and Mowry a check for 10,000 so they could try and move down to California, where they truly needed to come now.

Marlon complained that Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were asking for Anthony presence.

Kennedy had people offering him a modeling contract.

Tiffany and Mowry decided to move to California once the summer came around, which they did. Mowry Jr was mad because he was having to leave Brandon and Thomas behind. Tiphany was overjoyed though, and Anthony was heart broken, especially having to leave Bailey, but he knew fame was calling his name and now it was impossible to dodge it.

Kennedy's parents sent him to Cali along with Anthony as soon as graduation came and left.

Bailey was in tears

Anthony bid his final goodbye to her telling her that he loved her and always would.

They night of graduation, Anthony had sex with Bailey. They had went at it like to jack rabbits fucking from dawn til dusk. A week after ward Anthony left to California. Auora finally texted him after two weeks saying that she'd miss him and she was complaining that she hadn't gotten in contact with him because her phone had gotten cut off.

Anthony deleted her number upon finding out that she was lying to him.

He and Kennedy plane boarded the plane. Their families  later followed. Bailey hadn't even came to the airport she said it hurt her to much to see him go.

2weeks in Hollywood had both Kennedy and Anthony worn out. Kennedy was now modeling for Calvin Klein, and Marlon had signed with Anthony. He had finally gotten 2 songs done with both Jay-Z and Rihanna.

He was gonna start on a music video next week. Kenndy was still talking to Leanna Taylor, although he still had not seen her, he liked her, alot.

Marlon helped Mowry open up another shop in California, and he was now he was cutting the hair off famous hollywood hoppers and people that walked the streets. Tiffany also did hair on the regular along with the paper work that came with the business

Dad had recently bought Tiphany a cellphone because all of a sudden she wanted one. It was just a prepaid phone, but still a phone none-the-less. It took Anthony catching Tiphany stroking herself between the thighs to find out she was MS. Leanna Taylor.

It was 12 midnight when Anthony woke up his stomach growling. He got up walking down the steps. Tiffany and Mowry had bought a nice 6bedroom house, complete with  4 bathrooms, a dining room and a large kitchen.

Anthony passeed up Mowry Jr.'s room to hear him snoring loudly. He crept down the steps passing up Tiphany's room to hear her giggling. Anthony walked over to her door it was only slightly cracked as he peered into it.

Her legs were spread and her hand was nestled between her thighs. Anthony felt his stomach tiwst and his blood boil within him.

Anthony kicked her door open. Tiphany moved quick as she hung up the phone.

"The fuck you doing?" Anthony kicked her door shut behind him. Tiphany looked stunned. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALK TO. WHAT LIL NIGGA GOT YOU TOUCHING YO SELF? WHO. THE FUCK. YOU TALKING TO!?"

Tiphany hestited.

"TALK!" Anthony yelled at her.

Tiphany swallowed hard. "Ken-Kennedy""

Anthony felt his body ignite. "WHO!?"

Tiphany shook her head. "He doesnt know, I swear he doesn't, He think's he talking to somebody else. I swear. Please dont tell him."

Anthony gritted his teeth. " You need to tell him before I do." Anthony just shook his head leaving her in her room.

The awkward silence left behind him.