Chapter 29; ANB

--------------------------------------------

[ Kennedy ]

A small smirk crept across his handsome chocolate face as he sat in the make up chair for the set of his movie.

Three women all at once were brushing away any and all pores on his face.

Another was prepping his nails; cleaning beneath the nail bed of his right hand. The last lady was painting just above his lining as she tried to refit the dread wig on his head that was being used in the movie.

Ken was barely paying much attention to any of it.

He was to busy texting Tiphany. She was claming how bored she was at work. So Ken was trying to do his best to entertain her with the limited time, and the distance he was at.

"Other hand." The young women spoke to him bitterly causing him to switch his cell-phone to his other hand.

She was only being bitter because Ken turned her down when she came to his dressing room one night.

She did looked real good in all red lingerie. Perky titties sitting up, looking ripe.

BUT, Ken turned her down. He just didn't want her.  Plus he had just gotten some from Bri earlier. What he look like hitting different pussy back to back? Only just turning 20 had taught him a couple things, and he was old enough now to know that, that was nasty, and wrong.

Ken pulled his hand away quick when she pricked deep into his nail bed. She smiled, Ken glared her way. "Bitch." Ken muttered softly as she walked away. Ken put his phone away telling Tiphany the director was calling him to be on the set.

It took him about 4weeks to learn most, if not all of his lines.

Memories back than was a movie about a young male, who abuses his wife to the point that he almost kills her. He does her dirty, and she takes off never to be found until years later he reunites with her.

Upon having anger managment and theraphy throughout his life, he see's her and falls back in love, only to find out she's married to another man, with the difficulty of being able to trust him, or be friends with him,because he treat her so badly.

Ken got into his character shoving down female actress Keke Palmer. "PLEASE MARCUS!" Keke was known ass Nicole in the script. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I TOLD YOU TO GET THIS HOUSE CLEANED UP!" Ken pulled the belt from his pants in one quick motion.

Keke screamed out as the director called the scene.

Keke got up wiping her eyes. Her friendly smile showed in his direction. "You are really good, I was actually scared for a mintue" Kennedy smiled back in her direction watching the beautiful twinkle in her eyes as her lips dropped to his own, then back up meeting his eyes.

"I'll see you around?" Keke spoke, walking off with out giving him a chance to speak.

Kennedy watched her walk off before pulling his phone out to text Tiphany again.

From Tiphany;

TELL KEKE, i said HI though.

Kennedy smiled.

To Tiphany;

You shoulda came on the set with me, but you wanna work for a living and shit.

From Bri:

We should talk.