nine ; cheaters & saminapers

[ DAISY ]

  Baron threw Sami to the ground, locking him up in the chains that were linked to the wall as Sami's head fell on his shoulder and sweat ran down his forehead. He had fought a lot for a little while we were in the garage but he had been passed out for an hour - if I cared, I would have taken him to an hospital but it was pretty obvious I had other things in mind.

  I didn't like being told «no», much less when the state of my heart was at stake and I had trusted Sami to take care of me but no he just had to like other girls and completly ignore every move I tried to do on him during the trip and all my letters. What was a heartbroken girl to do? Probably not kidnapping him, but I wasn't just heartbroken, I was also fucking nuts.

  The room we were in was filled with smoke to the top for some reason unknown to me and the only light was an emergency lamp which only put out dark red light which made my heart hurt a bit. Still, I couldn't deny I liked the scenery because it reminded me of Sami's fiery appearance which completly went against his personality.

  Baron placed his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head, causing me to hug him tight against me like I was always did whenever we were alone and I was sure I wouldn't make him mad or uncomfortable. To be honest, my best friend was the only person I cared about after Sami lost his special seat in my pink heart.

  What I knew though was that there was a possibility I'd never see either of them after I was done doing what I promised myself to do because it would be safer and also better for everyone. Baron would probably get a huge family and Sami, well Sami would be forever happy if my plan went just the way I thought it out.

  A lump formed in my throat and I cleared it against Baron's shirt before he forced me to look at him, "Do you wanna' cry?"

  "You know me so well, giant," I rolled my eyes at him before a small tear left my eye, staining my face with my blue and pink make-up - damn the not water-proof make-up I had put on that morning.

  Baron hugged me closer, kissing my head repeatedly since he knew it'd calm me down. He knew me too well and that made me feel so safe even if I knew Baron was extremely self-centered and cocky - he was still my cutie pie and I loved him like a brother.

  That was when Sami came back to life and we turned to him, myself brushing off my tears as I grabbed my bat from the ground and raised Sami's chin, looking into his bruised nose before sending a frown Baron's way. Baron shrugged his shoulders before walking away, probably not wanting Sami to see him there at the time.

  "What the hell?" Sami whispered, his eyes tired and his face pale against the red light above us and my own blue eyes. Then, he met my gaze and widdened his eyes, "Daisy?"

  "Hello, puddin'," I chuckled, throwing my bat away before crouching down in front of him, smiling, "How're ya' feelin'?"

  Sami sent me a sarcastic look and I couldn't help myself but laugh at his newest achieved antics. Sami being sarcastic wasn't something anybody had ever seen, I think; he was too nice to be sarcastic to people but I guess being kidnapped could change that.

  "If you keep the sarcasm up I might just fall in love with you more," I winked before planting my hands on his thighs and tilting my head, "Let's talk, puddin'."

  "I don't want to talk to you, Daisy. You have me locked to a damn wall!" he yelled, obviously exasperated and kind of desperate at the time. I wouldn't be.

  "Oh, come on. Don't be a drama queen, don't be a Finn Bàlor!" I rolled my eyes at him, knowinghis best friend's name would piss him off, "About Bailey and Carmella. And how much you like baby Bailey."

  " What? "

" Did I fucking stutter, Sami Zayn?! "

  Sami gulped down and nodded, "Okay, so maybe I like Bailey but she doesn't like me back, so leave her out of this."

  "Okay," I shrugged.

  His eyes widdened, "Really? You're not gonna' hurt her?"

  "Sami, please, I'll be too focused on you," I picked up my bat before hitting him right on the side, stealing a blood-boilling scream from his throat, "To even think about Bailey."

~~~

g w e n 

this is coming to an end

omfg 

you guys

much love