three ; california girls

[ SAMI ]

  Daisy was very funny.

  At first talking to her and having her pinch my cheeks whenever I smiled or said something that appeased her was kind of irritating but after a while I got used to her unpredictableness and something told me that was how Baron Corbin found himself helping her out and being friendly towards her - he got used to her presence.

  Something I noticed about her was the way she'd always smile whenever she spoke to him, she had that glint in her eyes that reminded me of my brother's eyes whenever he spoke to me. They had a bond and that was undeniable which led me to believe it was possible to become friends with Daisy without dying in the process.

  "Who is your favourite Diva?" Daisy asked us with a smirk lingering over her lips.

  "I vote Carmella," Finn turned to me with a knowing look that asked me if I had spoken to her about the letters yet.

  "What about you, puddin'?" she ran her finger down my cheek before smiling brightly at me. 

  I shrugged, catching a glimpse of Baron looking at her with sadness in his eyes, "Bailey."

  "Oh," Daisy muttered before leaning back towards her seat and ultimately letting her head fall over Baron's shoulder. Baron ran a hand through her hair and let it lay there as she curled up to him, ignoring the fact her skirt was riding up her thigh rather quickly.

  I turned around, ignoring the fact she seemed to sad and dismissing it for the sake of my sanity. Hearing Daisy tell jokes was nice but asking her if everything was okay and getting my throat sliced didn't sound very appealing to me at the time. 

  Silence fell in the car and due to the fact we had no radio because it was portable and Carmella broke it the last time she rode with us, not even music could save us at the moment. I started feeling like crap for not comforting Daisy, even though her being sad for not being our favourite was very childish in my opinion.

  Suddenly, she leaned forward and slapped our foreheads, "You guys are no fun!"

  "I'm driving!" Finn warned, his face going all shades of red as Baron snickered to himself in the background. 

  "Yes, that's the problem," Daisy rolled her eyes before using me as a catapult to sit on Finn's lap and take over the driving of the car.

  "We're all gonna' die!" Finn screamt before Daisy elbowed him in the face by accident, causing him to fall asleep.

  Daisy took a look at him and pulled his feet off the pedals before taking off her sandals and started driving barefooted. I couldn't even believe my eyes when hers met Finn's closed ones and a laugh left her throat before she sped away without remorse.

  That was probably my last ride and to think I'd have to spend it with an hyper Daisy, a barely-awake Baron Corbin and a knocked-out Finn Balór made me want to end it all faster and just throw myself out of the window.

  "So, puddin' - do you like McDonnald's or Burger King better?" Daisy asked me as she passed a red sign, drove around a huge truck and kept us alive through almost being crushed by a train.

  I ran my hands down my hair and let out a deep breath, trying my hardest to stay calm, "I prefer living!"

  She looked at me for a second before abruptly stopping the car, causing other cars to hit the back of ours. An high-pitched scream left my lips and Baron's head immediatly shot up as he brushed off his sleepiness. He was probably tired of her shrieking and mood-swings, as was I.

  Daisy's eyebrows furrowed in anger and she opened the car door, pulling Finn with her out of the car and letting him fall to the ground before walking around the car and opening my door with a frown on her face.

  " Get out. "

  " What? "

" You're driving. "

  I left the car and my chest immediatly met hers. Clearing my throat, I made a U motion around her figure and made my way to the driver's seat, stuffing Finn in the backseat with Corbin as Daisy sat in the passenger seat. With a sigh and a pray to God, I sat on the driver's seat and apologized to the cars behind us.

  "We're going to Burger King, asshat," Daisy insulted me before looking out the window with her pigtails hiding her face from me.

~~~

g w e n

idec i can do anything with daisy and it'll be normal 

she's a baddie

much love