seven ; a snitch & a bitch

[ SAMI ]

« everything about you is beautiful

in your silly, goofy little own way

and even though i feel bad about myself

when you smile all my problems go away

i love you - c.d. »

After reading that letter, I knew it wasn't Carmella who was writing them. Carmella didn't feel bad about herself in anyway, she was very confident in herself which I truly liked to be honest. if it wasn't Carmella, who was it that was sending me those letters for over a year?

I was about to throw the letter in the trashcan when Baron sat beside me, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked forward, pretending he wasn't talking to me, "Daisy didn't knock out Paige."

My eyes shot to his face and I found myself looking down at the letter, raising my eyebrows before something clicked in my mind and I placed the letter in front of Baron's eyes, "Did she do this, though?"

Baron swallowed hard and stood up, sending my arm back to my body with his torso. He cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention, "Give us a minute guys."

Everyone started leaving, taking their phones and some other stuff with them before meeting their buddies or lovers outside, Tyler Breeze being the last to leave. He took a good look at us and raised an eyebrow in warning before closing the door behind him with a loud thud echoing down the hall.

" Did she write this, Baron? "

" Yes. "

My breath got caught in my throat and I held the letter against my side, not cappable of saying anything because I was thinking too much. I was thinking about the way she'd smile or get mad at me for the simplest things or how she couldn't stop herself from touching me whenever she had the chance to; it was obvious, yet so hidden under her normal crazy and overly-flirtatious antics.

Baron took the letter from me and read it before letting out a sigh and slamming it in my chest, his eyes burning in anger as he stared down to me, "Now, you find her. Now, you apologize," he whispered really close to my face, looking me dead in the eye, "She went against everything she was when she apologized to Finn, so now you go and apologize to her."

With that, Baron turned around and grabbed his black vest from the ground before leaving the room in a fast pace, seething in anger. Watching him dissapear behind a closed door had me feeling so trapped inside my own body I found myself having to sit down to get my emotions in check.

Daisy?

Daisy.

Crazy Daisy.

A small smile grew on my lips before I shoved the letter in my bag and ran out the door, almost knocking over Kevin Owens in the way. I was pumped, ready to catch her swing her bat at people in anger, and was more than ready to apologize.

To my surprise, Daisy wasn't hitting people or walls with her bat nor was she crying like a normal human being would. She was sitting in a black metallic crate in a dark corner with her bat and a bowl on each side of her and with her head hung low. She seemed so beautiful in the shadows I almost forgot she was just Daisy.

"Daisy?" I called, watching as she raised her head before stuffing a spoonfull of whatever was in the bowl in her mouth, letting out a huge breath through her nose. I got closer, finally being able to see her face when she slapped me as strongly as she could, sending my head to the side and stealing a groan from me, "Ouch! What was that for?"

Daisy grabbed her bat and placed it over her lap, caressing it quickly, "I didn't hit Paige. I didn't hit anyone. Because I like you. I like you a lot. More than I want to."

I had no idea what to say but as soon as she stuffed another spoonfull of what I realized was ice cream, I found myself saying, "I'm sorry, Daisy. I really am."

Our eyes met and for a split second she looked so lost under my gaze before she looked down at her lap and looked back up as fierce as I'd ever seen her.

" You're not, but you will be, Sami Zayn "

~~~

g w en

oooh

cutie pie daisy wants a piece of that ass

to kick bitch

let's see what happens aye

much love!