eight ; sorry baby

[ SAMI ]

  For a week, I hadn't seen nor spoke with Daisy. For some reason, right after I was allowed to leave I jumped in a taxi and let a backstage worker keep my keys so Baron and Daisy had a way to go home if they didn't have money for a cab. Maybe I did it because I was a coward or maybe because I just didn't know how to react to Daisy's words.

  My brain had been burning with thoughts about her and her words had been echoing in my brain even when I was wrestling. She haunted my dreams with her crazy eyes and her obnoxious persona and I felt like I was losing my sanity which scared me to a great extent.

  " Here's your winner: Samoa Joe! "

  I rolled on my back and held my forehead in pain. Even during matches, Daisy was in my mind and her presence in my thoughts always kept me from doing anything remarkable in the matches or win for the matter which meant I was doing mortals in the limbo.

  To let Joe celebrate his victory over me, I rolled out of the ring and made my very slow way up the ramp that what we called «the walk of shame» backstage. It hurt to hear the crowd who used to love me cheer for Joe while he carried the championship I wanted so bad - Daisy fucked everything for me.

  But I fucked with her heart, so I deserved it.

  Finn was backstage, waiting for me with a frown on his face and my favourite jacket hanging off his left arm like he always did but there was a person beside him who made my heartbeat quicken drastically - Daisy. Daisy and her sweet pair of baby blue eyes, Daisy and her obnoxious pigtails.

  "Hey," I muttered, my hand covering my head.

  "Hey, bro," Finn hugged me loosely before looking at Daisy in a way of telling me to greet her as well and stop being a damn coward.

  " Hey, Daisy "

" Hey, Puddin' "

  A small smile grew on her face and a small sigh left my face when my nickname rolled off her tongue. Hearing her say it told me she actually had gotten over the fact I didn't feel the same way towards her and that maybe she was okay with just being friend. I still had some doubts though.

  "We need to talk," Daisy said, placing her bat on her shoulders, her hands hanging off of it.

  "Come on."

  We walked together in silence towards the garage which was the only place I knew wouldn't be packed with people staring at us and I lead the way to my car, knowing I had to get my phone out of it with the keys that were inside my jacket's pocket. 

  I leaned on my car, ignoring the pain in my head and let out a deep breath as she placed her bat under my chin, a smile on her face, "I missed your awkwardness to be honest."

  "Thanks... I guess," I muttered, gulping down before she pulled her bat away, "So, what is it that you need to talk about?"

  "Isn't it obvious, puddin'?" she raised her eyebrows, her right pigtail being nailed with the bat softly, "The whole «I like you» thing; it's still in the open."

  " No, it isn't. I said I didn't like you and I'm sorry, but I still don't. "

" Well, that's a shame because I never break my promises. "

  A breath my neck and I looked to my side, meeting Baron Corbin's gaze before he hit a punch of my nose and placed something my head as I scrambled to get away. Everything in me screamed to try harder but the pain in my head was too much and from the effort I put into trying to run away, I passed out and lost any chances of running away.

~~~

g w e n 

remember guys never tell the crazy girl you don't like her

ain't nobody tryna die fr