four ; small body, big stomach

[ SAMI ]

When we arrived at the Burger King take-away area, I found myself in the middle of a very awkward situation. Daisy, due to the lady being unable to understand her blabbering, decided it was a great idea to just scoot over and sit on my lap like she'd done with Finn. Only when I pushed her off my lap so she'd sit between my legs she looked at me and smiled one of her sincerest smiles - those that spiked me into believing she could be a normal girl with enough help - and her tone became much more excited.

Baron was in the backseat, watching us closely with his eyes burning holes in the back of my head. He felt very protective over Daisy and that was obvious but he didn't need to scold me through a cold gaze - he needed to make her see some of the things she did were extremely wrong and made other people uncomfortable.

"I also want three A.1. Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger, each one with Cola without any ice, and I want one of those Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Salad because there's nothing better than a veggie to cut out the heart-attack value of Bacon!" she chuckled before turning to me and running her finger through my growing bear, "You gotta' cut this out, puddin'."

She scooted to her seat and I drove to get our food, handing Baron his XXL veggie burger menu and giving Daisy her crazy amount of food before parking the car so we could eat calmly. I still wasn't used to Daisy's presence because wether or not she liked silence, she could never keep quiet for over a minute.

Suddenly, she left the car and opened the trunk to look for something before coming back with a satfied grin on her face. She sat back down and then stuffed a portable radio where Finn's radio should have been if it wasn't broken. Why hadn't she done that sooner?

" live fast, die young - bad girls do it well "

Daisy's grin grew into a sincere smile and I realized she was becoming more and more okay with my presence because she now smiled and laughed and had certain attitudes only distributed to normal human beings. I liked that normal side of her.

"This is my jam!" she exclaimed before throwing her fist up, punching the top of the car before looking back at Corbin, "You like that?"

Baron shook his head and rolled his eyes at her, focusing back on his food so he wouldn't have to speak to her. A pout grew in Daisy's face and she grabbed his cheek, pulling them up in a smile as pieces of burger fell off his mouth and to his lap.

"Smile, best friend! You need to smile more!" she blew him a kiss before grabbing one of her Colas and starting drinking it with her eyes set on me while grooving to the song. Suddenly she stopped and took the cap off her drink, spilling it all over Finn, waking him up instantly, "Wake up, hot stuff!"

Finn shot up with his hands in his face, scared out of his mind and I didn't blame him - being woken up by fresh-out-of-the-refrigerator Cola wasn't that nice of a way to start a day (or a night in Finn's perspective). A groan left his mouth and he tried his hardest to clean the Cola off his hair and clothes but it just wasn't going to work.

I turned to Daisy, enranged by her crossing the line with my best friend and was about to tell her a piece of my mind when she sighed and left the car, going back to the trunk and opening and closing zippers quickly. Then, she moved over to Finn's side of the car and opened his door with a small smile on her face before shoving a towel and a new shirt in his face and walking back to her seat.

Daisy turned to me with a frown and sighed, "Are you happy now, Sami Zayn?"

The way she spit out my name gave me shivers but I tried my hardest not to show how uncomfortable she made me as I focused on turning on the car and driving off the park with one of my hands gripping my soda tight in anger.

She was getting under my skin.

~~~
g w e n

um she's getting under your skin buddy

you're in love

stop with the lies Sami omfg