five ; bat-woman & grumpy pants

[ SAMI ]

  Walking around with Daisy backstage was uncomfortable but also over-the-top draining. The way she carried her bat on her shoulders, popping her gum and sucking it back into her mouth and winking at every person she seemed to like was just too much for me. I wasn't used to dealing with people as up-front as her - the closest I'd ever been to an in-your-face person was Carmella, but even she had trouble telling me she liked me.

  I couldn't believe Carmella liked me - she never gave me any sort of clues as to what she felt; to be sincere we all thought she liked either Cass or Amore but she always denied both claims, saying the only person she loved was herself and that outside from that, only Bailey. 

  I liked Bailey, too.

  "Hey, Hot Stuff!" Daisy whistled at Finn who turned to her with flushed cheeks and his lip caught in his teeth. A smirk grew on her face and she winked at him before stopping in her tracks, Baron stopping right before he ran over her, "Stop looking at the ground and grow a spine. You're the NXT Champion, show them where it's at. Rip your shirt off or something - I'm sure that'll get female attention."

  Finn seemed to have had enough of staying quiet and having a black eye from Daisy clumsliness and blurted out, "What the hell is wrong with you?" 

  Daisy looked up at Baron, who shrugged his shoulders, before letting out a heartfelt laugh. She even let her bat off her shoulders and leaned against Baron to keep herself steady as some wrestlers watched us intently, obviously confused as to what was happening.

  Suddenly, she stopped laughing and waved her bat, almost hitting me and Corbin in the face as she swong it behind her back. She took a step forward and Finn took a step back, wanting space from her, "Hot Stuff, believe me when I tell you I like you but don't push me because before you can count to three I'll be sucking your bains out through a sparkly pink straw."

  Finn seemed to have had enough and he pulled the shirt Daisy gave him off his torso, throwing it to her and looking her right in the eye, "Listen to me, punk - I don't have to deal with you and I won't. Here's the deal: you keep your shirt and your bullshit and stay the fuck away from me and in return I'll think about not breaking that bat on your back."

  My best friend turned his back on and walked away, seething in anger. Finn was a calm guy but everyone had a breaking point and that was probably his. Even though I wanted to follow him, I didn't see the need to because Finn was better on his own when he was angry, it helped him think.

  " Puddin', follow Hot Stuff and cheer him up "

  She looked at Finn and aimed her bat at him, mimicking reloading a gun and shooting it before smirking at Baron, who had his hand on the back of her head, caressing her hair for a second before shoving his hand back in his pocket. He was a tough guy but she made him all mushy inside, it was kinda cute.

  "Daisy, you have to think before you speak," I told her, getting tired of how obnoxious she was to people. Daisy placed her bat on her shoulders and raised her eyebrow at me, "Not everybody can handle the stuff you say and you have to understand that."

  "I gave him advice, though," she shrugged, entirely missing the point, "If he wants a push, he has to make himself known."

  She was right, but then again the way she acted scratched the «right» right off her actions.

  "That's the way you should've told him that; you should go and apologize to Finn," I told her, planting my hand on her shoulder and looking her in the eye, "You know you want to."

  Daisy batted her eyelashes at me and nodded before looking towards the way he went and handing me her bat, "Take good care of Calvin."

  She proceeded to run towards Finn, who was far, far away from us. A small smile grew on my face and I looked up at Corbin who was watching Daisy from a distance with a brotherly glint in his eyes. 

  "Baron," he looked at me, his eyes losing any sort of feeling, "How did you two started talking?"

  A smile grew on Baron's face and he shrugged as we started walking, "She saw me naked once and then she embarassed me in a clothing store, saying I looked better naked than dressed," he mumbled, obviously uncomfortable before looking at me, "I'm stuck with her now because people can't handle walking around with somebody better than them; she can though, she understands the height of my power and skills."

  "Right," I nodded slowly, rolling my eyes at his cockiness before we met Finn and Daisy by the end of the hall.

~~ 

g w e n 

i'm making baron a cutie and i don't even care

i love this guy ugh

and i love the baron + daisy due they're so cute 

much love