one ; run little monster

[ S A M I ]

I felt watched.

Eyes were burning holes in my back as I walked down the corridor in a fast pace, arms crossed over my chest in pure uncomfortableness. I didn't want to turn around or know who was looking at me because something told me I was better off in my ignorance.

It could be Carmella, finally ready to tell me what she felt for me or something. Maybe it was somebody else - a Superstar that hated me and was stalking me so he could beat the hell out of me and leave me to die in a corner where nobody would find me until the end of the show. I had no idea and I didn't want to know.

I forced myself to walk faster and was about to turn the corner when a pop sound echoed down the corridor. My instincts kicked in and I turned around involuntarily with my fists curled under my arms.

"Hello, Sami," Daisy smirked, her blue eyes burning through mine as her colorful ponytails waved on each side of her head. The light bat filled with cut-outs she always wore over her shoulders was pulled off them and she let one side of it hit the ground before putting both hands over it and placing her weight over the object, "What's up?"

Curling and uncurling my fists under my arms, I forced myself to clear my throat and act natural in front of her even though she gave me the chills, "All good, how you doin'?"

Her smirk turned into a wicked smile and she placed her bat over her shoulders, walking towards me while popping her gum and sucking it back into her mouth multiple times. Then, she leaned towards the wall beside us and shrugged, "I'm pretty good; just left the ring. Did you watch my match?"

"I did," I nodded sincerily and a small smile appeared on my face since I knew she was one of the best girls down in NXT, "I liked it."

Even though Daisy was beyond fucked in the head and everybody was slightly afraid of her since we never knew what she was going to do or how she was going to react, she shared the same feelings I had for wrestling - she loved it with everything she had and it showed through her matches. Only, she loved it for other reasons.

"Oh, yeah?" she doubted, raising her right eyebrow and tilting her head to the side, "What was your favourite part, then?"

I shrugged my shoulders carelessly, ignoring the fact she was doubting me, "The Lionsault off the apron to the barricade was pretty awesome."

A new light broke through her blue eyes and her smile grew into a sincere one before she stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek, surprising the hell out of me. Then, she turned on her heels and walked away with her bat back over her shoulders.

"Have a good night, Sami."

"Back at you?" I whispered to myself, more like a question as a laugh left her lips before she dissapeared behind the corner, "She's nuts."

~~ 

g w e n

first time they've talked in the book or in their universe

is this the start of something? like love or something?

naaaah xD

much love!