Chapter 31

Olivia:
     I shot up in bed, panting and sweating heavily. The lights were on and Anthony was sitting, looking at his phone. His gaze shot to me.
     "Hey, you okay?" He furrowed his brows, before setting his phone down. Still panting, I assuringly responded.
     "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just a nightmare." I smiled. I lied down next to him, burying my face into his chest and sighing heavily. He held me close.
  "You love me Liv. Right?" He asked me.
     "Of course! Why?" He sat up, holding himself up with his elbow.
     "Because," he began to roll over, hovering over me. "I love you more." I felt my eyes immensely widen as his leg intertwined with mine, and I felt suddenly aroused. He noticed and smiled before pushing his lips against mine. I pulled myself closer and he lowered his kisses down my neck. I let out a quiet moan, but he noticed, giving me a questioning look. I turned bright red from embarrassment.
     "S-Sorry." I stuttered. He rolled his eyes.
     "You're not very good at this, are you?" He laughed, rolling off of me.
     "No," I laughed back. "My first time was really bad. I really embarrassed myself." I laughed at the thought of my first time ever having sex. It was a disaster. The guy I had hooked up with was still a virgin as well, so neither of us really knew what we were doing. We kept having to stop because he couldn't stay in. It was hilarious, now that I think about it. In fact, we joked about it all through college after we broke up. Anthony had fallen asleep by the time I had finished telling my story. I smiled at him before kissing him, and curling up next to him, falling asleep myself.