Chapter 19

ANTHONY:
     I loved Olivia, I really did. She's great and all, but I think I'm starting to move on. After I told her I was sorry, she broke away from her team and ran up to the beach house. I tried to go after her, but Courtney stopped me.
     "Don't," she threatened, "you've done enough." She then raced up the beach after Olivia. I sighed, put my hands in my pockets, and began to walk down the beach. As I was getting ready to turn back, I felt a small, metal ring in my right pocket. I pulled it out to learn it was the same ring I proposed to Ashlynn with two years ago. When I broke of our relationship, she had taken it off and thrown it at me. I completely forgot I put it in these pants for my proposal to Olivia. My plan was to win at as many challenges as I could so when the trophy was being presented to us, I would propose to Olivia. But I know now, that after everything that happened, I could never do that to Olivia. She doesn't deserve to live what we went through, and with that, I threw it as hard as I could into the ocean.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry this chapter was so short. When I originally wrote it, it really stunk and I could think of any way to improve it without changing chapter 20, and honestly, I'm in love with chapter 20. Chapter 20 will be released today, but I am currently working on chapter 21 on paper so there may not be any uploads until the beginning or middle of next week. So sorry for the inconvenience, but stay tuned for some hopefully good writing! Love you guys, and thanks for staying with me for 18 chapters! ❤️ 😘