Chapter 10

OLIVIA:
     "What an asshole!" Courtney said as she hugged me. I had told her everything. She stopped hugging me. "Wait, so he posted all that stuff?"
     "Yeah, I think." I said sniffling.
     "But Olivia, Anthony hasn't been on Facebook since yesterday." She assured me.
     "Yeah, so?" I questioned.
     "Sooo, he couldn't have posted that stuff." She explained.
     "Well yeah, but if he didn't do it then who did?"
     "Well, you did say he was talking to Ashlynn right?"
     I felt my eyes tear up. Then my cheeks flush. And my teeth clench. I got up and left. I knew Courtney would understand why, so I got in my car and drove back to Anthony's. He was sitting on his porch looking at his phone. I assumed he had been deleting all the photos off his Facebook account. I got out of my car and shut the door, and he must've heard me because he got up when I shut it. He jumped off the porch and hugged me.
     "I'm sorry," he said as I hugged him back.
     "Don't be," I told him. "It wasn't your fault." He let go.
     "Yeah I know, but I'm sorry you believed it. I shouldn't have spoken to her. I knew she would do something."
     "That does sound like something she would do, but I'm sorry for assuming the worst of you. I know you would never do that to me." He smiled and we hugged again.
     "Olivia?! You're cheating on me with Olivia?!" A voice behind me. Anthony let go, grabbed my hand, and pulled me behind him.
     "Ashlynn, you and I never got back together." He said getting angry.
     "Oh yes we did. Don't you deny it Anthony! You and I both know it!" She said back to him.
     "Ashlynn, back off! You've done enough already! We'll get a restraining order if we have to!" I heard Ian shout from the porch.
     "Yeah, suuure you will. You have no case!" She smirked at him sarcastically.
     "Come on." Anthony led me up the porch stairs and inside. He closed the door quickly and locked it.
     "This isn't over Anthony Padilla!!" A muffled shout cried from outside.
     "I think you should stay with us tonight." Anthony said looking at me, and I nodded my head in agreement. I had felt something I've never felt before: fear for my life.