Chapter 7

Ian
     I had heard Anthony's gorilla footsteps coming toward the kitchen. I figured Olivia was coming with him, but I didn't expect to see them holding hands.
     "Ummmmm..." I said as my eyes directed towards their hands.
     "Uhh, Ian? It's really not what it looks like." Anthony said back to me.
     "Nah, it's cool bro. You do you, I'll do me, I'll stay away from you..."
     "Wait, what?" He said confused.
     "Nothing, nothing." We sat there and stared at each other for a while. "So...Are you guy gonna eat or something?"
     "Uh, yeah." I noticed Anthony pull his hand away from Olivia's and she slightly reached out for it, but hesitated when she remembered I was still in the room. She sat down next to him and it was really quiet for a long time.
     "Soooo..." I said.
     "Soooo..." Anthony said, slowly directing his attention to Olivia.
     "What?" She said when she noticed him looking at her. She smiled at him awkwardly.
     "Nothin...." He said looking away. He was blushing and smiling shyly. Something is going on between these two, and I am bound to find out what it is. Detective Ian Hecox *cue dramatic music and superhero stance* IS ON THE CASE!! As I went off to go find clues my foot got caught on my chair, and I plummeted towards the ground.
     "OH SHIT!"