Chapter 22 and News!

OLIVIA:

     I let out a shaky sigh before walking into my room and flopping on the bed. I wanted to cry, but something in me wouldn't allow it. I sat there thinking about what had happened, then got up and looked at my phone. Courtney had texting me, asking where I was, so I texted her back telling her I was in my room. Moments later I heard the door open and footsteps approach my room. I waited for Courtney to appear in the doorway, and when she did, she looked excited.

     "So, what'd you talk about?" she asked with a giddy tone. I picked up the my pillow and screamed into it, before she looked at me confused, waiting for me to say something.

     "Courtney, we didn't get back together. I didn't know he was gonna ask me out. He only told me after I told him it was best if we stayed friends. I feel horrible..." I explained. She looked at me sadly, then sat up confidently.

     "Olivia, you just need to tell him that! If you meant nothing by then tell him you made a mistake!" she told me. I looked at her and groaned. I then got up and went looking for Anthony.

______________________________________________________________

     Hey guys! I know it's been over a week since I uploaded parts of the story, but I wanted to let you know of a few things. So today's parts were a little short, but I hope you stay with me because I got us another writer to help out! Yeah that's right! I've got a co-writer now guys! She's going to be helping me edit the parts and even include her own parts of the story. I hope you guys are okay with this decision, and that you'll stay with me through this time right now because school is literally killing me! There will be at least 10 more chapters uploaded by the middle of next week, because now that I have an editor things will be so much easier.

     Also, I'm having a little trouble making some chapters, so me and my co-writer will be making a few parts. That means I might not be uploading again until next week because we're both really busy with school. Tomorrow you'll get 2 more completed chapters, but after that, none till next week. Sorry for the bad news, but there is good news. The good news is that school ends next Friday for me, and my editors school ends next Tuesday, so more parts will be written and released by the middle and end of next week. Thanks guys, and I'll talk to you soon!