Just Your Classic Ch. 24

Authoress Notes: Sorry this took forever I ended up watching some videos on Youtube haha. Well here is the last installment of this arc I hoped you enjoyed it :33

Chapter Song: My Song Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~

It took me a moment to remember what I was going to do after the guy left. I took my phone out and texted everyone to meet me on the roof. I waited a bit and the first one up here was Molly followed my Lane. 

I told them I will tell them what happened when everyone got here. Alex and Lily came up together and finally Sam came through the door.

 "What is going on?" Sam asked.

"I know who is doing all of this, well not his name." I said.

"Who?" Lily ask.

"He is about this tall, has black hair and brown hair. He also had a tattoo on the inside of his wrist." I told them.

"That could anyone," Alex said.

"He also said he is getting back at Sam for a party last summer." I said.

"What did he want?" Sam asked with a glare.

"T-to break up with you, I have until lunch tomorrow or he said he was going to make this worse." I look down.

"I think I know who she is talking about," Lane said.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"Toby, remember when I told you some guy said that if I stop being friends with you he would give me money." Lane said.

"I'm going to find him," Sam turned to leave with a dark look.

I reached forward and grab his hand, "Don't, he said he would make sure you would go back to Juvie!"

"What are we going to do then?" Molly asks.

"I might have a plan!" Lily clapped her hands.

"I don't know the last plan you had we had to take care of a chicken." Alex looked at Lily.

"Well this one is simple. Mia breaks up with Sam, only pretend. And that Toby guy will be watching, Lane and Alex will snatch him and we have ourselves a bad guy." Lily smiled.

We all stared at Lily, the others looked surprised at her perfect plan. I just thought it was good plan. 

"Alright, we will do this tomorrow at lunch." Sam said.

"Well I have to get off school grounds now. I got suspended for fighting," Molly said.

"Molly I'm sorry," I look down.

"Hey it's fine, I would do it again for you." Molly came over and hugged me.

Molly left and Alex went to skip the rest of school with Molly. Lane and Lily went to spend time before the final class of the day.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sam looks at me.

"Sort of, it's going to be hard to pretend to break up with you tomorrow." I look at him.

"It's only pretend," Sam pulls me to him.

"Yeah," I hold him close.

"Let's get inside it's really cold up here," Sam laughs.

                                                                                  ~*~

I paced back and forth out side of the lunch room. Lane and Alex were looking around trying to find Toby. Lily, Molly and Sam were at the table eating. I had to do this or Toby was going to make it worse for me. Even if we are acting this it still hurt to try and break up with Sam. I loved him even if he didn't know it.

I took a deep breath and walked through the doors. I walk quickly to the table and sat down. Sam held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I look up at him with a strain smile.

"Sam, we need to talk." I tell him.

"Okay.." Sam said.

I got up and Sam followed, Molly and Lily were really good they gave concerned looks to each other. We got to a deserted hall and I looked down. 

"Mia go ahead it's okay," Sam whispers to me.

"W-we should see-" I was cut off by someone walking over to us.

"Got him!" Lane smiled and he and Alex held Toby who was struggling.

I finally could feel like I could breath again. 

"Thank god," I hear Molly say and she and Lily was on either side of me.

"Molly, Lily, take Mia and go back to the lunch room." Sam didn't look back at us but just calmly stared at Toby.

I thought Sam being mad was a bit scary but when he is calm it's worse. I felt Lily tug at my arm and I walked with then and looked back and Sam was just standing there still looking at Toby.

(Sam's POV) 

I waited until the girls left with Mia. I leaned against the wall and stared at Toby. He was looking around, most likely looking for an escape.

"I wouldn't try, you will end this or else." I said calmly.

"O-or what? Is that a threat I can send you back to Juvie." Toby said.

"Do it, I don't care." I walk over and stared him down.

"F-fine I will do it," Toby said.

I looked at Lane and Alex and they let Toby go. Toby turned to leave but then he turned back and threw a punch at me. It connected with my jaw I stumbled back a bit and I balled my hand up and in turn hit Toby. Lane and Alex stood back since this was my fight.

Toby fell back and he got up and he tried to hit me again. I moved back and I moved forward and I punched him in the stomach hard. He dropped to the floor and held his stomach. 

I bent down, "Next time I will send you to the hospital. End the thing about Mia or else." I got up and turned to walk away and Lane and Alex followed.

(Mia's POV) 

I waited in the lunch room and I wanted to start pacing but Lily held me down. Then Sam finally came back and he was rubbing his jaw. I pounced up and ran over to him to see if he was okay.

"Sam!" I said.

"I'm fine," Sam smiled and kissed me.

I didn't care that everyone is probably looking. I was glad he was okay.

"So it's over?" I ask.

"Yeah it's over." Sam smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: So how did you like it? I hope it was good, see you Cubs tomorrow!