Just Your Classic Ch. 2

Authoress Notes: Here is the 2nd chapter!! Woot Woot, I like this very much since I like Lilystone hehe... yes I named a character Lilystone!

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: I Want The Sky by Lucy Schwartz ( don't forget to listen on the side bar thingy! I don't know if the song really goes but it's a nice song and yeah.. >.>)

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up to my alarm clock with it's annoying ring. I turned it off and sat up, I rubbed my eyes and for a moment I forgot where I was at. I got up and started my morning routine and Aunt Sophia was up making me breakfast.

She came into my room, "Breakfast is almost done, what are you going to wear?"

I shrugged and looked through the closet that didn't have much in it. Aunt Sophia came over and looked through it with me. She found a cream dress that has thin strapes and came a bit above my knees and she handed me an army green jacket and she also gave me my army green converses.

"There that will be cute~" She smiled.

I smiled also, "Yeah." I didn't mind but I didn't really want to wear a dress but it made Aunt Sophia happy.

"Mia or do you want to wear something else?" She asked.

"No, this will do. I hadn't really think of what I was going to wear." I lied, I was going to wear pants, wear my flats and a band tee.

"Okay, come to the kitchen when you are ready." Aunt Sophia left me to my own devices.

I put the dress on and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put on black eyeliner and mascara but that was it. I also brushed my hair and kept it down. I then walked to the kitchen and saw Aunt Sophia going through her phone and breakfast was on the island table. I sat down at the stole seats and ate my breakfast.

"Here," Aunt Sophia held keys out to me.

"Thanks," I smiled and took the keys. 

I finished breakfast and gathered my messenger bag and said bye to Aunt Sophia and I took the elevator to the garage. I found the '67 Ford Mustang and I got behind the wheel and smiled. It was such a beaut. It was a nice red, sadly it wasn't a convertable. I put it into gear and took off, I enjoyed the drive and was a bit sad to come up to Lincoln High.

I found a parking spot in the far back. I got out and noticed something I didn't see when I first got here. Everyone looked like deliquents! I made sure the '67 was locked and quickly made my way inside the school.

I found the office and got my class scheduel, this year I was going to be a junior. My classes seemed fine so I happy about that. I was looking down at the school map while walking. I looked up in time for my face to hit an open locker. 

"Watch where the hell you are going!" I heard a male voice said.

I looked up and saw a guy with black hair and dark emerald green eyes. He looked really hot! 

"S-sorry!" I apologize for running into his locker.

"Pay more attention stupid bitch," he glared at me and walked off.

I frowned, it seemed I displeased him. I hope I can make it up to him though. I really didn't mean to run into his locker. I let out a sigh and found my first period which was math.

                                                                             ~*~

In my first two periods I got called a loser and some other rude names. So far I didn't really like this school. I haven't even made one friend. 

I sat in English and class was about to start. 

"Hello!" I heard someone say and I turned to see a girl about my height standing next to me.

She mad blonde hair with pink in her hair. Her eyes were a bright clear blue and she was smiling at me.

"...Hi," I gave a small smile.

"My name is Lilystone!"

"..Mia," I said.

Lilystone sat down next to me, "How do you like it so far?" She asked.

"The school or the students?" I asked.

"Both!"

"The school is okay it's just that the students don't seem to like me." I looked down.

"Don't beat yourself up, I heard you had a run in with Sam Blake. That must have been tough."

"Who?" I asked.

"Sam Blake is like the school's bad boy. He is tall and has black hair and green eyes." Lilystone described him.

"Oh him! No it was fine, he got mad at me since I ran into his locker which is understandable."

"I see, well by the time lunch rolls by you will know this school since you have Lilystone Ryder to help you out!" The bell rang but that didn't stop Lilystone from talking to me about the school and everything.

Lilystone was really nice to me and I couldn't help but smile when she did. She was very talkative and hyper. She even said we could be friends which made my day completely.  We had 3rd and 4th period together which was fun to hear her talk about everything and everyone here at the school.

"You should eat lunch with me and my other friends!" Lilystone smiled.

"Sure," I didn't mind at all. I had no one else to sit with anyways.

So after 4th period Lilystone pulled me to lunch and towards her table. There was 1 other girl and 2 guys sitting and talking.

"Guys! Look a new vicitim... I mean friend!" Lilystone giggled.

"Lily, is he okay with this?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair and amber eyes asked.

"I don't care what he says Molly." Lilystone huffed.

Lily made me sit down and she sat next to me.

"That is Molly Smith, Lane Rogers, my boyfriend. And Alex Ryder, my twin." Lilystone pointed to everyone.

Lane had black hair and dark blue eyes. Alex also had blonde hair and clear blue eyes like his sister but no color in it. 

"Everyone this is Mia Holland, she just moved here! I like her she is so sweet~"Lilystone attached herself to me.

"I don't care if she is sweet, I don;t want her here Stoner." I heard a voice behind me and the voice seemed like something I heard eariler.

~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: We can all probably guess who it is but I will still leave it at a cliff hanger muwahahahaha!! Until next time :33