Just Your Classic Ch. 12

Authoress Notes: Well I'm glad this didn't be a late update haha :33 Well I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter Song: We Came to Mash by Martin Solveig ft. Dev (Doesn't really go but I like the song haha)

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was looking at the clock as it neared lunch time. I was hungry and so was Lily since her stomach decided to make some whale noises. Her words not mine. I was waiting and then finally the bell rang. Lily jumpped up and grabbed my hand and we raced out the door, I couldn't help but laugh.

We got our lunches and sat down with the others. Sam had skipped class today so he beat us to the table. I sat down and Lily sat next to Lane. Molly and Alex came over and sat down also.

"So did anyone study for the test today in English?" Alex asked.

"Yes...sort of, I know I at least passed." Lily said with a mouth full of food.

"I did, it's really not that hard...if you go to class." I said.

"I didn't so I skipped," Sam smirked and then took a sip of his drink.

"Well I'm screwed, Mia help me out," Alex pleaded.

I then started to tell him what we did in the test and other things. It really wasn't that hard, well I study so of course it would be easier for me. 

"And that is pretty much how the test is set up," I finish explaining to Alex.

"I want a tattoo," Lily announced randomly.

"Again with this, I said when you are 18," Alex rolled his eyes.

"But Molly has one!" Lily huffed.

"Yes, because it was a birthday gift from Alex." Molly said.

"Then what about Sam?" Lily asked.

"Fake ID, got it myself." Sam told Lily.

"I was there, it's a tribal tattoo," Lane said.

"...I want a tattoo," I voiced out then all eyes were on me.

"Really?" Sam asked surprised.

I nod yes, "Yeah I want it done in white ink."

"That sounds so pretty!" Lily smiled.

"What do you want in white ink?" Lane asks.

"I want a crescent moon that is on the back side of my hand by the thumb, then a trail of stars. They swerve a bit and end about mid-arm[1]." I explained.

"You put some thought into this didn't you?" Molly asks.

"Yeah I wanted it since I was 15, but not in white ink. When I learned about white ink I wanted it done in it." I smile.

"At least it isn't something entirely girly," Sam says.

I laughed a bit, "Yeah I saw the design once, my mom wanted it but never had the time and such. I lost the design while moving," I shrug.

"I'm sorry Mia," Molly gave a small smile.

"It's fine, it's my own stupidity that I lost it," I shrug again and took a bite of my food.

We then started to talk about other things during lunch. Then lunch ended and Molly and I walked to History class. It was boring as usual and Molly was trying not to fall asleep. I ended up drawing, though I wasn't good at it. I was drawing the crescent moon and stars but my stars were very horrible looking. Even my moon sucked very bad, I sighed and scribbled over it.