Just Your Classic Ch. 17

(READ!) Authoress Notes: Okay sorry for not updating! Sunday I didn't get a chance then Monday I had a concert to go to (saw The Maine!!!!) then yesterday I had a thing for my new job at Kohl's. SInce I missed updates for 3 days today will be a double update along with tomorrow and Friday.

Chapter Song: White Walls by The Maine (I really couldn't find a song and near the end of writing this I thought it went haha)

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was up and ready to go Christmas shopping. I've been dating Sam for a few weeks now and it has been great! Christmas Break has always been my favorite break since it's long. 

I hear my phone go off and I pick it up and read the text. It's from Sam saying that he was here. I smile and grab my bag and run to the elevator. When the doors finally open I run out to the door and to the car really fast. It was cold and snowing so I wanted to get in Sam's car fast.

I open and close the door once I'm in and I smile at Sam.

"Hey," I said.

"Yo," Sam leans over to me and kisses me.

I couldn't never get over these kisses, even if they are are quick. I smile when he pulls back and it seems he couldn't't help but smile also.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yeah, we should get there before Lily decides we are taking forever." I laugh.

"Yeah, you know here." Sam put his car into drive and heads to the mall.

Sam let me put my iPod on but on the way back it was going to be his music. I start singing to Katy Perry and Sam groaned.

"Really?" He asks me.

"Yep, I like her music."

I continue to sing and I saw Sam shake his head. The song changed and it was The Maine[1] I squealed since I love them and Sam knows it. Sam started to sing along with me. Soon our singing in the car came to a stop as Sam found a parking spot at the mall. 

We got out and quickly head to the warm mall. We got inside and I was re-gaining my warmth and so was Sam.

"My hands are cold," I held them out.

"Nice to know Mia," Sam looks at me.

"See," I put my cold hands on his cheeks and he jumps back.

"Dear god they are cold!" Sam backed up and I followed after him with my hands stretched out to him.

"Eww, such gross love birds," I turn to see Lily with a smile.

"Hey Lily," I smile and drop my arms down to my side.

"I was going to text you to hurry up," Lily held her phone up to emphasize.

"We got here as fast as I am willing to drive," Sam walks over and puts his hand over my shoulder.

"What ever, alright so we girls will go and get your guys gift and you guys go get ours gift then we will spilt up in pairs so we can get everyone else!" Lily clapped her hands.

"Alright," Alex stuff his hands in his pockets.

Molly links arms with Lily and I. I waved to Sam and followed with the girls. We were looking into stores but I had no clue what to get Sam. What did Sam even like, does he wear things, would he like a CD?

"Mia you okay?" Molly asks me.

"No, I don't know what Sam would like for Christmas." I look at her.