Just Your Classic Ch. 18

Authoress Notes: Well there is the last update for today and tomorrow the updates are going to be in the evening since I have to work/train at Kohl's wish me luck!

Chapter Song: Start of Time by Gabrielle Aplin

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I felt very cold and my body felt stiff. I opened my eyes and groaned as I tried to move. Everything was blurry to me. I blinked a few times and I was in a car that was tilted down in the front a bit. I started to have a panic attack thinking I was back with my mom and dad.

But then everything rushed back and I turn my head to see Sam unconscious and with blood smeared on the side of his head. 

"Sam!" I call out to him as I unclicked my seat belt.

He didn't do anything and I lean over and his felt a bit cold. I put my fingers to his neck and I felt a pulse. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. I take my jacket off not caring it was cold in the car and drape it over Sam. I took my phone out which was safe.

I called 911 and after a while they said they were sending the ambulance. I just had to sit tight for now. I just wanted so badly to cry right now but I had to be strong like Sam said I am. I look over at Sam and I take his hand and held it.

"Everything is going to be okay Sam, the ambulance are on their way." I whispered even thought I know he was unconscious. 

I heard sirens and then my door and Sam's was pried open. A man helped me out and put a blanket over me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Y-yes, but my boyfriend..Sam," I bit my lip.

"My partner is tending to him, come with me." The EMT lead me to the ambulance and got me inside and Sam was already inside laying down. 

Then after we were in they drove off while one of the EMT worked on Sam.

"I-is he going to be okay?" I ask in a small voice.

"He has a concussion, at this point I don't know how big it is." The man who helped me said.

"Miss what happened?" The man asked me.

"W-we were driving back from the mall...I remember a deer coming out of nowhere. Sam swerved and that is all I remember." I put my head in my hands. It was quiet save for the beeping of Sam's heart rate and the sirens above us. 

We got to the hospital and once there the doors were opened and I was rushed inside along with Sam. Except Sam was rushed somewhere else. I couldn't go with him since I needed to get checked out.

"Hello Ms. Holland, I am Dr. Stella," A women with short brown hair came in. She looked to be in her early 40s.

"You can call me Mia," I looked up at her.

"Okay Mia, how are you feeling. Does anything hurt." Dr. Stella asked as she checked me out to make sure I didn't have any broken bones or was bleeding.

"No, just that my body is stiff. But that is just from the crash, not my first one." I look away.

"I see," Dr. Stella finished up.

"Dr. Stella, how is Sam. I was with him," I look at her.

"He is going to do fine," she smiled at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. Last time I heard a doctor say that next thing I know my parents were dead.

"Don't tell me that! Last time I heard that my parents then ended up dead, they died in September." My voice sounded horse to me.