Just Your Classic Shy Girl Meets Bad Boy

(READ!)Authoress Notes: So I had went onto an old site I used to go on and I found some of my old stories (yeah don't ask about them) and I got inpiration to do a classic shy girl meets bad boy story and so the story was born :33 Also don't forget to listen to the song that goes with it~(each chapter will have it's own song) One more thing if you want to see the progress of how far I am just head over to my profile. That is all so go go read!

ENJOY!!

Chapter Song: We All Roll Along by The Maine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got out of my Aunt Sophia's car and looked up at the nice apartments. Last time I was here she had a boyfriend of 5 years but he cheated on her. I looked over at my Aunt and she looked better than before, she can focus more of her designer work. 

"Well lets head in Mia," she smiled.

My Aunt has dark brown hair like me and brown eyes except mine are a lighter brown and when I'm relaxed they turn a hazel green. She is 2 inches taller than me, I stand at a 5'5 in height. 

I sighed and got my bags and walked with my Aunt. The reason I'm even here is because my mom and dad died in a car crash in early September and now it's October. 

Aunt Sophia and I took the elevator to the 12th floor and she walked to her door and opened it. It was a nice place. I liked it when I was younger but now I just want my old home and I had to give my dog away. So I practially had nothing left to lose. 

"Your room is right here, I hope that is fine?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I smiled and walked in and set my bags down.

"...I will give you some time to settle in, afterwards we can swing by my work and get you some new clothes." She left and closed the door.

I love my Aunt Sophia don't get me wrong but I didn't need new clothes. She liked to dress me in nice clothes that make me look girly. But then again I don't mind, if it makes her happy, it makes me happy too.

I started to put my clothes away which consisted of skinny jeans, band tees and a few rare dresses. I stuffed my shoes in the closet which were flats, some heels and 5 pairs of converes. I put my pjs and undergarments away in the dresser. I placed my stuffed dog on the bed along with my fluffy red throw blanket. 

I walked out and my Aunt was wiping tears. Rose was her older sister, and my mother. I walked over and hugged her. She hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad I didn't lose you too."

I was in the car crash but I survived, I had two still healing scars on my side where glass was lodged in. I had recently got my stitches out before I left to my Aunt's. 

"I think it will be nice to look at some clothes," I smiled.

"Yes! Lets go, you will look beautiful on your first day of your new school." It made me happy to see Aunt Sophia smiling as she go her purse and slipped her heels on. I slipped my flats on and walked after her. 

We got to her work and people greated her and I. I said hello to the few I know and just smiled at the rest. We got to her work station and she was going through the stuff.

"Hmm, well I know you want something low key but it should still be stylish." Aunt Sophia talked to mostly herself.

I sat down as she pulled out clothes, mostly dresses and skirts. I sighed but I didn't voice my complaint. Then then also pulled some shorts and pants and some nice shirts and heels.

"Okay, I think this is good. Ready?" Aunt Sophia asked and looked to me.

"Yep," I got up and followed Aunt Sophia out and to her car which she put the clothes in the back.

"I have a car for you, it's my old one. Well more like my classic car that doesn't get much use." Aunt Sophia said as she drove.

"You mean the '67 Ford Mustang?" I asked.

"Yep, he is all yours." Aunt Sophia smiled.

I gave a small smile to which Aunt Sophia was happy that she got me to smile today. We returned to the apartments and I took a shower and was finishing unpacking my bags. The rest of my stuff wouldn't come until a few days.

I got my iPod dock and plugged it in and got my iPod out. I clicked it in and hit shuffle. The first song that came on was We All Roll Along by The Maine. 

"Just don't forget this; We won't regret this; We've got one chance to get it right." I sang as I finished putting some of my clothes away for the night.

I got in bed and cuddled up to my stuff dog and sniffled. I missed my mom and dad and my dog. I missed my old home. I guess the best part was that I didn't really have good friends so it was a little bit easier to leave. 

I laid in bed staring at nothing in the darkness, I hope everything will be fine tomorrow. If I can make even one friend I will be fine and I just got to make sure she is happy cause then I will be happy also.

I couldn't fall asleep though. I got up and turned on the night stand light. The light gave a dim light but it was enough to see. I got up and walked to the mirror in the room and stared at myself. I looked plain with my brown hair that went to the small of my back and the bangs. I put a smile on but the person looked back held a bittersweet look to her. I shook my head and walked back to my bed.

I sat up in it and took my phone out and decided to play Flow Free until I got sleepy. I also listened to my music. The Maine was still playing since I was listening to just their music and I enjoyed John O' and his lovely voice. 

I started to get sleepy so I put my phone down and cuddled up to my stuff animal and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Well sorry if it's boring, the cool stuff/funny will be in the next chapter :33