Just Your Classic Ch. 20

Authoress Notes: Well here is the 20th chapter! There is only 13 more left!!

Chapter Song: All Night by Icona Pop

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Christmas was a blast, I opened presents with Aunt Sophia on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day I met up with the others. We met at at Molly's house since it's really big. We exchanged gifts and I got cool things. I thought it was funny when Sam and I exchanged the same gift. Sam got me a acoustic guitar and I got him the same also. 

The group made us play a song together and we sang Good To You by Marianas Trench ft. Kate Voegele.

Now it was New Year's Eve. I had lunch earlier with Aunt Sophia since she had a party to be tonight and so did I. Molly's parents were gone and she was throwing a New Year's Eve party.

I helped Aunt Sophia pick out a dress which was a nice champagne dress with black lace over it. She was out the door by 7:30. And now it was my turn to get ready.

I went to my closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a shirt Molly bought me. It was a pure lace long sleeve cream shirt. I wore a  bustier shirt thing under it. I did my hair and make-up and was happy of my job well done.

I got my jacket and and my boots and was out the door. I drove to Molly's, I was early but I was helping her out. I got out of my car after parking it and knocked on the door. Molly smiled and she was in a short tight black dress. Lily ran over in a corset top and skinny jeans.

"Come on in!" Molly ushered me inside. 

I came in and I see the guys working on putting the valuable things away. They didn't wear anything special. But Sam looked hot as usual, he wore dark jeans with holes in them and a black shirt that a leather jacket. 

"Hey boys," I call out. 

"Hey Mia," Lane and Alex said.

Sam came over and kissed me as his greeting.

"Stop kissing, we have 2 hours before the party starts and I need things put away. You two can make-out later!" Molly pushed Sam away and I laughed.

I helped Molly set up the drinks and snacks along with Lily. The boys were still putting things away or also help setting up. We took a break to eat and we had pizza. 

"Ah! Mia your eyes are hazel!" Lily pointed out and everybody looked except for Sam.

"Y-yeah they change colors when I'm calm or really happy." I looked down. 

"That is so cool!" Lily smiled.

After that we finished up setting everything up. Then around 10 people started to show up. After an hour it was crazy. There was a lot of people and I lost Sam in the crowd. He was talking with some people and I had went to get something to drink and when I came back he was gone.

I sat on the floor by the closet and watched people laugh or dance and not the normal dancing either. People doing drinking games or making out. I may have gotten a bit bolder in doing things but I haven't changed that much. I still stayed quiet during fun things since I liked to watch people have fun and I got happy from watching people have fun. 

That much didn't change, I couldn't help but smile at the people in the room. I had a bowl of chips on my lap and I was munching on them as I watched. I saw Molly and Lily dancing and they goofing around and I laughed.

Someone sat down next to me and I looked over to see Sam.

"Sam!" I lean over and hug him.

"Haha, hey. Sorry I disappeared I was trying to look for you." Sam kissed me.

"I figured that or something else." I sit up again.

"Why aren't you dancing with Stoner or Molly?"

"Because I'm fine with just being here. I'm happy they are having a great time." I smile softly at Sam.

"You are still the same from when you first came." Sam pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah, but I did change a bit. I'm more bolder in the things I do or say...most times." I look up at him.

"True," Sam kissed my forehead.

We just sat there and talked about anything and everything. He didn't drink tonight since he said he wanted to remember tonight and not tell me embarrassing stories about himself.

Sam got up and helped me up. We walked over to the others since they were starting to count down the New Year. When they all shouted Happy New Year Sam turned me to him and kissed me.

It was a nice sweet kiss, the kiss showed his soft side which I loved very much.

"Happy New Year," Sam whispered in my ear after the kiss.

I was smiling when he looked at me which made him smile also. I just looked at him and I loved his eyes and everything about him. I love Sam Blake, I couldn't believe it but I really did love Sam.

"Tonight has been my favorite night, thanks Sam for everything." I said.

Sam's emerald eyes softened and he kissed me again. I was pulled from Sam and I looked to my side to see Lily hugging me.

"Happy New Year!" She shouted.

I laughed, "Same to you Lily, Molly, Lane, and Alex" I tell to the others since they had came over.

"I can't believe it's already a new year, a lot of things happen last year." Alex wrapped his arm around Molly.

"Many things." Lane held Lily's hand.

"Good things and bad things," Sam pulled me to him.

"But it turned out for the best either way," I smiled at everyone. 

We all laughed and the moment was ruined when someone threw up. Molly yelled at them and Alex had to hold Molly back. Lily had to leave since she was starting to gag and Lane followed her. I left since I couldn't stomach it either and Sam lead me outside.

"Great way to end everything," Sam laughed as we breathed in the cold winter air.

"It was a gross way!" I turn to Sam.

"Let me change that then," Sam pulled me closer to him.

Sam leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. Now this was how you ended the night. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: Aww Mia is in love with Sam and now the next arc of the story starts in the next chapter!! See you Cubs tomorrow!!