Just Your Classic Ch. 11

Authoress Notes: Hey Cubs! Guess what I'm going to update once a day everyday until this is finished and then I'm going to submit to the Watty Awards!! I hope you will continue to support me :33

Chapter Song: Inside Of You by The Maine 

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I got up by my alarm and got ready for school. I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white shirt and a thin coat. I did my morning routine and then headed out the door with a muffin and a good bye to Aunt Sophia. 

I got into Molly's car and drove to pick her up. She was waiting outside and she walked over and got in. She buckled up and we headed to the school.

"How was Sunday?" I ask.

"Horrible, I had a hang over and I had to make sure my parents didn't suspect anything." Molly sighed.

"Sounds horrible," I chuckled a bit.

"And you? It was probably better since you didn't drink."

"It was, my Aunt came back and we spent the day hanging out and going to the mall and such." I shrug.

"It does sound better than my day yesterday," Molly laughed.

I pulled into the parking lot and we walked to where the group usually was at. Molly spotted Alex and ran over to him and they started to talk.

"Mia!" Lily hugged me.

"Hey Lily," I smiled.

"So are we going to skip or not?" Lane asked.

"We are," Alex said.

"Skipping?" I ask.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. You don't seem like the type to do that anyways," I heard Sam say from behind me.

I turned to look at him, "Sure, why not let's do it." Everyone looked at me.

"Are you sure Mia?" Alex asked.

"Yeah..." I said slowly, the way they were looking at me made me want to back out now.

"Come on guys, if she says yes then let's not look at her like she grew a 2nd head." Lily said.

"Alright let's go then," Alex shrugged and lead the way.

"Well it seems out little Mia is going to be such a rebel now," Sam smirked.

"I am a rebel," I tried to defend myself.

"No you're not," Sam looked at me.

"Yes, I stay up late even though my Aunt tells me to go to be early." I say.

Sam started to laugh and I blushed not out of how stupid that sound but by his laugh. It was just something that made my insides get butterflies. As we walked Sam continued to tease me about how I am such a rebel. Alex opened the door that lead to the roof and we wall went up.

We heard the bell ring to the start of class and I was on the roof skipping. I stayed quiet as the other talked about people from school or music. I would comment every now and then but somethings I didn't know what they were talking about. 

Lily took my phone which I didn't mind. She went onto my music and played a song that she must have known because she started to sing along to it. It was Inside Of You by The Maine.

Lily started to sing the first verse then Molly sand the chorus. She looked at me to tell me to sing the second verse. I swallowed my fear and sang the second verse. Everyone looked at me and I could faintly see a smile on Sam's face.