chapter 18- 24 hours

hey 185 reads is ermahgawd :O. if you like twilight please check out my story safe <3 love you - KT

"right king I'm gonna drink this medicine and its gonna make me fall asleep, for quite along time , I'll stop be asleep when you wake up" I said.

I had to take it. if I didn't I would probably die. it was either leave king for 24 hours or for another 85 weeks , or something like that. I'd lost count after ten.

"why ?" he asked

"because it will make me better, now you have to promise you won't go ANYWHERE.  you've got enough food for until I wake up . and you'll be asleep as well half the time.please promise me" I replied

"I promise"

I was only leaving him for 24 hours but it felt like longer than that.

"ok"

I couldn't put up with it anymore. I downed the bottle in 2 sips and closed my eyes. almost immediately everything went black .

______king's p.o.v ______

Bree fell asleep. I was scared. I wanted her to wake up and look after me. what if the bad guys got me. no. I was bigger than her. I should protect her.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissednher cheek. then I went to sleep as well.

*10 hours later*

the sound of rustling woke me up.

"who's that!!" I shouted. I rolled over and took a sword from Bree's pile of stuff. I hope she wouldn't mind.

I went out the tent and saw a boy.

"what's up king?" he said

" go away!"

"no king I won't hurt you, I'm gonna look after you, whats up with Aubrey, she's not dead is she?"

"NO!" I roared. "GO AWAY LEAVE US ALONE!"

"I'm not going anywhere without 2 dead bodies" he said.

I didn't know what to do. I looked at the boys hands , he had no sword.

"just step away from the tent, and let me sort Bree out" he stepped forward.

fear took over me and I launched at him with the sword. he tried to run but the blade went through him.

he fell to the floor , staining the sand red.

I started to scream. what I had I done? what do I do?

I grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged his body as far away from the tent as I could. then I ran away.

when I got back there was someone moving in the tent. I picked up the sword off the ground.

"get out!" I screamed but I just started crying.

a girl, Bree's age ran out the tent.

"what's happened to her?" she cried tears streaming her face.

"she took the medecine " I said. "to make her better"

"who are you anyway?!" the girl asked angrily.

"I'm King. Bree looks after me. "

"I'm T. Her sister"

obviously its not actually her sister, its Mabel but because there in the arena she said she was T. just in case anyone's confused :D

who expected King to kill someone?

who thought Mabel was gonna find them?

NONE OF YOUUU

yeah please vote and comment :) lyyyy