chapter 6 - tribute parade

hello hope u r enjoying this story as much as I am enjoying writing it! so anyway I forgot the prep teams name and what the building is called so I call it the tribute building. please keep reading! its nice to feel like someone appreaciates my writing!!:D - Kt

"when we got to the capitol we were taken to a small room where a team of people "prepared us". I was waxed,plucked , shaved, had my hair cut and styled ; before being sent off to another room.

A man walked in.

"hello I'm Cinna I am your stylist." he said.

"hi" I responded

" I think I've got the perfect dress for you" he said.

he opened a door to reveal a dress. the top part was red wich faded into an orange for the shoulder strap, and the skirt was black. it was amazing.

" wow" I breathed.

" would you like to try it on?" he asked

I nodded and he helped slip it over my head. it looked amazing.

the prep team came in again and did my make up and hair again. I had orange eye shadow wich blended into a red like a sunset, with black eyeliner. they did my lips with a pinky orange lip gloss. My hair was curled and put to one side.

"what do you think ?" asked cinna.

" never in my life have I ever felt beautiful so Im glad I got the chance to before I die. "

Cinna smiled. " I will take you to your carrige" he said.

He led me to a big room with all the carriges lined up facing the exit. Katniss and peta stood by the one at the end. I went to them. Mabel was there too.

"right all the other people here have done the same thing. gone for the protective image. people will be bores of that by now. we want u to be different. we want u to hate each other. look like u can't wait to stab her in the back. when T waves I want you to push her hand down and glare at her. stuff like that. the sponsors will rack up for tributes who are different" said katniss

I nodded and climbed in the carrige. Mabel sat next to me.

"bitch" I whispered. she slapped me playfully.

suddenly the doors opened and the first carrige went out. about a minute later ours trailed out.

Mabel stood up to wave and I shoved her back into her seat so I could wave she pulled my hair and I hit her. we were good at this.

after a bit of waving and ignoring Mabel our carrige drew into the tributes building. we climbed out of our carrige.

"you played sibling rivalry well" said peta. Katniss said nothing as we walked towards the lift.