chapter 7- that evening

heyy I wrote this chapter 3 times coz my tablet wouldn't let me publish it >_< so if its a bit rubbish I'm sorry I just cba to write it again - kt

after the parade we were shown our rooms. I decided to have a bathand this time I played with all the switches. you could change the body wash, shampoo and moisteriser. But my favourite was the scented water. I had roses. that is teagens favourite flower.

after my bath I put on a blue dress. it wad silky and very comfortable, not too dressy. suddenly there was a knock at the Door.

"Bree we're gonna was the reaping videos " it was peta. "would you like to join us? "

I opened the door and we walked towards the living room where we would watch the reapings.

before we got there I had to ask peta something.

"peta does katniss hate me?"

"well.. she just doesn't like people being like her. and you are really like her"

"how?" I asked

"well you have a little sister waiting at home for your return, you have a greiving mother, a dead dad and you can shoot a bow and arrow"

"my dad isn't dead! he's missing! "

"theres other reasons too"

"what?"

"mabel has risked her life for T and you let her"

I gathered he didn't want to say anymore because he opened the door and walked in.

inside there were 3 sofas. one for the jessons one for me and Mabel and one for peta , katniss and effie. everyone was already there I was the last one in.

We turned on the tv and began watching district ones reaping. in the career districts they only had 1 chid. if ever they lost one in he games then they would have another. the careers were the only names I needed to remember.

andrey and garnet. remember them.

onto 2. drew and belt.

for 3 there was a family of 3 and a family of 4. I didn't bother with their names. but one of them was only a 4 year old girl. I hope her brothers protect her.

4. I need to remember these. prey and led. careers. prey is an odd name for a career. it should be predator surely

after that I lost intrest family after family. scilence after scilence. sob after sob. I was nearly asleep until I heard one girl from 7.

"im T im 11"

she has the same name as my sister and was only one year older. I felt like I was connected to her. I wanted to ally with her. especially as she was an only child. I hope she wanted to ally with us aswell because she's probaby heard there is another T in these games.

after that I got bored. Mabel was already asleep on my shoulder. soon I was asleep too.