chapter 5 - arriving

hey sorry if this chapter is a bit Boreing I couldn't think of anything particularly exciting to happen during the arrival oh and btw fotia leaves are made up :) loves - KT

I must have slept the rest of that day because when I next woke it was 4 in the morning and we would arrive in the capitol after breakfast.

the others wouldn't be up til around 8 so I decided to have a shower as I didn't have the chance to have one last night.

it had a lot of switches but I didn't feel like seein what they all did. I would do that with the capitol one later.

after my shower I opened a drawer to find clothes my size already placed in there. I put on black trousers and a t-shirt on. on the back it had' AUBREY ' and a 12 underneath.

god I hate the name Aubrey. everyone I know calls me bree. at school and in the hob, I've always been bree.

there was a knock on the door. it was effie.

"ready for breakfast sweetheart?" she sung through the lock. "teagen is waiting for her sister"

I opened the door and walked with effie to the breakfast room.

"feeling better today?" she asked

"much thank you" i replied .

when we entered the room there was allsorts of luxury food I had ever only dreamt about. I had hot chocolate , tea , and orange juice.then to eat I had cereal , toast , pancakes , fruit salad , eggs and bacon.

beside me Mabel picked at a sausage. I wondered wether she wmas putting on the nervous ten year old act .

" T eat something you need to fatten up for the games, a hundred weeks on an empty stomach isn't a good plan" I said

" I don't like it. " she replied . "I like the food we get in district 12"

like 10 seconds after she said that an avox walked in with real district 12 bread and goats cheese to spread on it.

"thank you so much " smiled Mabel, and ate the lot.

" bree I never got the chance to ask you your skills yesterday " said katniss.

"hunt it , kill it , eat it." I snapped back. she didn't ask me any further questions .

"and you T " she said to Mabel.

"i can shoot" she replied

"shoot what?"

" a gun"

"T you can't get guns in the hunger games"

"ok I can carve would climb trees and I know some medical stuff "

"like?"

"if someone broke a leg I could get a firm stick to use as a splint then get some fotia leaves to make a cast. and carve crutches maybe"

"that will do " smiled Katniss.

"OMG IT'S HUGE LOOK AT IT" screached jema.

the rest of the jessons crowded the window

hayam started crying.

we had reached the capitol.