saturn137

The Faery Vow By saturn137

My father always told me never enter into a Faery VowFor years, I followed his advice, never questioning it.Now I have a chance to get him back, surely that's a good reason to break the rules? Being Half-Fae Laila, has always avoided the fae like the plague, hating them for taking her father from her. Now a chance has come to get him back. The deal? Pretend to be engaged to the High Prince of the Seelie court. To complicate matters further, Laila must endure the Seelie Queen's never ending wrath, the hate of an entire court and try not to fall for a certain Captain who is slowly stealing her heart. Faerie vows were a damn pain in the ass.

Forsaken Deity By saturn137

Thea Gibson lives a normal life. She waitresses at her local bar, pays her bills on time, has a secret crush on Detective Josh Cooper and let's her friend Shae drag her to parties when she'd rather be curled up at home buried in the latest paranormal fantasy. In one night though, her life becomes a paranormal fantasy when she is attacked by Titans and saved by a man claiming to be Hermes, Messenger of the Gods. Hermes tells her she is a reincarnated deity, with latent powers she must remember so she can return the recently escaped Cronos back to Tartarus. Thea refuses to believe such nonsense but with the strange things happening around her, Thea begins to discover that fantasy is more closer to reality than she once thought...